29 and single

posted 2 years ago in 30 Something
Post # 17
1475 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2021 - Kauai, HI

Online!  Yes it isn’t easy but after a few misfires you’ll meet some nice people.  I met my current SO on OKcupid.  We’re been together over a year.  I’m 37 divorces with 4 kids.  Not exactly a hot commodity and I’ve met some nice people.  Try it.  

Post # 18
1184 posts
Bumble bee

You have to make time to meet a guy, and then keep them. Like I understand that you’re busy, but if you are pouring everything into work and study then what time do you have to actually offer a relationship? xo 

Post # 19
3583 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2016 - Manhattan, NY

happycomelately :  I met my husband at a concert in the venue’s lobby before the doors opened. I tried online dating in the past but preferred just meeting people while out and about. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate with school and work, but maybe trying to squeeze in time for some kind of hobby or catching up with a friend over a drink or going to an art gallery or sporting event every now and then might put you in the right place at the right time to meet someone great. 

Post # 20
1749 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Ironically, Fi and I were both on OkCupid and were in each other’s top matches, but we didn’t meet there. We knew each other over a year before we started dating and he kept coming up in my feed, but we only exchanged a couple of messages. Yeah most of my OkCupid dates were not great. We actually met at a party he was hosting at his house that was an unofficial single adult activity from church. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors