(Closed) 29 days and counting!

posted 9 years ago in October 2009
Post # 3
4001 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I know for a fact your not the only one.  I have a lot of time so I’m not freaking but every once in awhile I realize how much will eventually have to be done.. and paid for.  And I have a mini, internal freak out.  The month before my wedding I pray I’m not a basketcase.  Enjoy your wedding!

Post # 4
3979 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

Yay! It’s crunch time… definitely take some time for yourself during these stressful moments! Get a massage or go on a romantic dinner w/ your Fiance. Do something to keep you sane 🙂

On my mom’s wedding day they needed to get her a chair for her during the ceremony because she passed out right before walking down the aisle. I hope it’s not hereditary. lol I am 10 months out, so I don’t have these feelings yet… but I thought I’d offer my support! ((Hugs))

Post # 5
364 posts
Helper bee

Yay Lish! I’ve got 6 weeks! Woot Woot! It will all be great! Just breathe! Congrats and good luck!

Post # 7
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Oh girls, you are not alone! I have 26 days left and soo much to do. We are doing cake centerpices and I still have to find 17 more cake stands, in a small town area! I dont even have a florist, nor do I know what flowers I want! LOL. It’ll all work itself into place 🙂 🙂

The topic ‘29 days and counting!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors