(Closed) 29 emails later I've ordered my dress

posted 6 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 3
1202 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@MsDontRushME:  Is the company you are odering your dress from reputable and have they gotten good reviews with their work? I think as long as the company is reputable and have a trustworthy reputation things should turn out just fine! 🙂 Good luck. And congrats on saying yes to the dress. 🙂 

Post # 4
263 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@MsDontRushME:  I felt the same way after i ordered my dress online from China too. I freaked out the whole time (even with all the good reviews i read, and the prompt response from the company), great was my relief when i recieved the dress, and it was perfect. so my advice to you, stay calm, try and take your mind off it when you can, do not look at other gowns while you wait, and just tell yourself that it will turn out fine.

Post # 5
Hostess
7560 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: January 2013

Wow, 29 emails?! That’s crazy! 

How did you pay? As long as it was through PayPal or credit card, you can always file a claim if there’s a problem. 

Post # 7
441 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I think the gown design you are asking for is relatively straightforward so I think it will probably turn out great. 🙂  The work I have seen from FabU looks quite good to me, so I think you’ll be happy. 

Please keep us updated along the way! 

Post # 9
1735 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Your inspiration gowns are gorgeous and I think your dress will be beautiful! I know how you feel, I paid for my FabU dress on April 1st and now I’m just dying to see it. Not being in control is hard! I’m already fighting the urge to email and ask how it’s going. I don’t want to seem pushy or rude! 

The topic ‘29 emails later I've ordered my dress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors