(Closed) 29 wks was just at ER for Pre-Term Labor & contracting again…

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 33
854 posts
Busy bee

@MrsDiddles:  I have several long trips to the hospital for fluids and monitoring. I was on “bed rest” off and on but I wasn’t on strict bed rest. I basically had to stay home and lay on the couch all day. The doctor only wanted me going out if really necessary but that was off and on though. I’d be stuck home for a week then get monitored and if I hadn’t had contractions I could just “take it easy”…until it happened again 🙂

seriously, they couldn’t believe I went to term with her! It was insane, then she was late!! 

As far as being violated, you get to have a voice in your care! Don’t tolerate treatment that isn’t up to standard. It’s not ok. My mom got rid of the nurses that were at my sisters delivery! My sister was young and so they thought they’d teach her a lesson in not having kids young. My mom flipped out and they were removed from the room and then apologized later. 

Post # 35
854 posts
Busy bee

@MrsDiddles:  I wasn’t there both two sisters were and they all said she was treated horribly and that the staff talked openly about girls getting pregnant so young shouldn’t be allowed epidurals etc. she cried several times before my mom snapped and kicked them out.

Post # 35
3941 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

MrsDiddles:   I’m bumping this thread to see how everything worked out for you?  I am in the  same position now (29 weeks, 1cm dialated, 50% effacted) and have been put on bed rest.  I am really really hoping to make it to 34 weeks at least. 

How long were you able to keep your sweet baby cookin?

Post # 37
3941 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

MrsDiddles:   36 weeks is so reassuring!  Thank for coming back to respond and congratulations!

Any time spent in the NICU?  Seems like she might have been at a good enough weight for you to take straight home?

Post # 39
4430 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

So glad everything worked out alright MrsDiddles:  

and KateByDesign:  hope everything works out for you! 🙂

The topic ‘29 wks was just at ER for Pre-Term Labor & contracting again…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors