(Closed) 2K budget Wedding Recap! 11/5/11 (Pro pics!)

posted 7 years ago in Recaps
Post # 3
637 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Congratulations! I love the 2nd picture down, that’s so sweet! I’m sorry you had some kinks on your special day, but judging by all the happy faces it looks like everyone had a great time. Your dress is beautiful btw, and you look fantastic in it!

Post # 4
3068 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Awesome! Great job on such a small budget!!! Everything looks great!

Post # 5
3241 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@ThePrincessMaggie: Amazing day! ๐Ÿ™‚ You have some cool stories (someday everyone will laugh at the bestman in sweatpants) to tell! Congrats! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
1278 posts
Bumble bee

Congraulations on the marriage and pulling off the budget!  You are a lovely bride

Post # 7
861 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

You did an awesome job with your wedding. Your pics are so nice and I love your dress and bouquet!

Congratulations.

Post # 8
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I think that you did a great job – every wedding had kinks in it and it just makes for a funny story down the road ๐Ÿ˜‰  Congrats !

Post # 10
1697 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

you are cute as a button! lol at the best man! too funny! love it:)

Post # 12
567 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

beautiful

Post # 13
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: April 2012

you both look so happy, i was wondering if yr flowers are real?

Post # 15
786 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

WOW!!! Your beautiful and your wedding day looked like exactly what you guys wanted. thats an assumption. It was beautiful and Your a true inspiration to us other brides who have a “not a million dollar budget”!!! You can still keep it simple, but its all about the day!!

<3 it!!

Post # 16
2891 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

You truly had an unforgettable wedding lol and in the end isn’t that what we all want? ๐Ÿ™‚  The pictures are priceless and I love all the things that went wrong. You still had a stunning wedding and on a budget no less. It really is all about the two becoming man and wife. Congrats on such a terrific wedding!!

The topic ‘2K budget Wedding Recap! 11/5/11 (Pro pics!)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors