13290 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Congratulations!!

Post # 5
13290 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

We’ve got the venue and I have my dress.  We have lots of ideas for everything else, but nothing set in stone! I’m working on caterers and photographers right now (e-shoot in May, so they book up early!).  I’m in grad school, so I wanted the extra time to plan, so once the caterer and photographer are done, I’m taking a break! haha. 

Post # 7
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2013

@purple_sofia:  Congrats!!  Wedding date twins πŸ™‚ it will come sooner than we think! We also have booked a bunch of things but it’s better than waiting longer then everything being booked out. I got my dress too in NJ actually (I live in Australia) got it while visiting my family last month…so exciting, good luck with all the planning! πŸ™‚

Post # 9
1 posts
Wannabee

Hello, good date, I’m getting married 23.3.2013 too…and last week I bought my dress…Maggie Sottero too haha, but “myra”. I Live in Australia too… but am getting married in NZ. Where are you getting married MrsShaw2bee?? I’m loving looking for ideas, but need to start thinking of photographers etc now and that not quite as easy!!

Have Fun!

Post # 10
57 posts
Worker bee

Another 3.23.13. bride! I chose this date because I LOVE prime numbers. I figured that an all prime number wedding date would be perfect and lucky! This is my reasoning, prime numbers are indivisible (well except by itself and 1) and a marrigae should be indivisible. What do you think?!

Alos, when are guys choosing bm dresses?

Post # 12
3 posts
Wannabee

I fell inlove with the numbers too! Congratulations, on your date!! Its mine too. πŸ™‚

Post # 13
339 posts
Helper bee

My Fiance and I just set our wedding date to 3-23-13 as well! Its so exciting to see all of you other girls who are getting married on the same day! I loved reading your observations about them all being prime numbers! I would have never noticed that! I do feel a little behind, nothing booked yet, but I am graduating in two weeks and we have to wait until I come home to comfortably do research, go see venues, etc :).

Post # 14
14 posts
Newbee

@purple_sofia:  Our wedding is 3-23-13 as well.  You are not too far along in planning.  Due to both of our work schedules (I’m a marketing project manager and he works in sports) we have decided to get a lot of things done early.  We have the location, dress, photographer, bridal party and even the shoes already paid for or have given the down deposit.  This past weekend we even had the e-session done so I can design the save the dates since his family will be coming in from NY. March is a “less” busy time for his work schedule and since April is my birth month we picked March. Plus we both love the #3. At one point (and before I looked at the calendar) I said 3-30 but once we realized it was the day before Easter, moved it to the 23rd. Happy planning and remember you can never get things done too early!

Post # 15
9 posts
Newbee

@purple_sofia:  Just saw this too, omg it is coming so quickly!! 10 months and a bit to go! Bernadette looks so beautiful!! I went for White VW351007 πŸ™‚ can’t wait to wear it!!

@1excitedbride:  Congrats on your engagement, we indeed have an awesome date πŸ™‚ I am getting married in Sydney at Sergeants Mess! Whereabouts are you from? Will you be looking for a photographer based in NZ or one in Sydney and flying them over? How exciting!!! πŸ˜€

@jmares:  I love that reasoning too! We picked this date as it is our anniversary on March 23rd and it happened to fall on a Saturday so it will be 5 years on our wedding day!! I haven’t found Bridesmaid or Best Man dresses yet, just know they wont be long but will probably get onto that in the next few weeks!

@jessicaholly:  Congrats to you too! So excting πŸ™‚

@aranel1002:  Congratulations and good luck with all the planning πŸ™‚ you will be fine and congratulations also on the graduation!! πŸ™‚

@coffeyka:  Yay for another 23 March wedding πŸ™‚ Good luck with it all!

Post # 16
4 posts
Wannabee

Hello Ladies,

This is my first post on this site and I’m excited that it’s to talk to brides to be that share this date. We picked this date because it’s our anniversary date. This year was 5 years and also when he proposed. I look forward to discussing details with you all πŸ™‚

The topic ‘3 – 23 – 13 !’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors