(Closed) 3-23-2013 Brides and Honeymoons!

posted 6 years ago in March 2013
Post # 3
48 posts
Newbee

We have always wanted to go to Europe. Specifically Munich and Rome. We are leaving at 9pm on Monday the 25th! We will be in Rome for Easter and it looks like the rates are 100-200 USD a night… try kayak or tripadvisor!

Post # 4
240 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

We will be leaving for Aruba the 5th of april to avoid easter crowds.

Post # 5
16 posts
Newbee

Wow I had no idea about the Easter thing!  We wanted to go to Turks and Caicos, but the Beaches/sandles resort I think, is sold out for that week, I’m guessing for Easter! There is another all inclusive resort there, but it is insanely expensive!

I would honestly like to take a low key trip to the South Carolina coast and stay in a B&B! I am guessing the water would be too cold to take a dip or swim, but the historic sites would make it up to me! Fiance really has his heart set on a beach though.

Post # 7
339 posts
Helper bee

Woohoo 3-23-13!!! Fiance and I are leaving the day after the wedding for a week in Gatlinburg, TN. We have a cabin in the mountains for a week with a hot tub, jacuzzi, pool table, cable and internet (hopefully only use sporatically). But I’m in grad school so I might have to do homework and the internet will be helpful!

Post # 8
548 posts
Busy bee

@MrsWBS:  3/24/13 here!! We’re leaving the next morning for Puerto Rico and the day before Easter, boarding a 7-day cruise in Puerto Rico around the Southern Carribean.  CAN’T WAIT.

Post # 9
14 posts
Newbee

We changed our minds so many times about our honeymoon location. Originallywe wanted something internationally at a beach and all inclusive resort. So we jumped around several island options, went thorugh an agency etc but then decided we needed to stay local because of finances. So then we decided on Chicago downtown with fun evening events and day tours and city life (quite the change). Well then we quickly realized that that too will be way to expensive in fact almost close to the international cost. So now we have finalyl picked our location – Sister Bay in WI. It’s a 5.5hr drive but worth it. We have a beautiful little cottage and severla fun activities already reserved. The cottage/lodge has an in room jacuzzi, double head shower, fireplace, kitchen, lounge, large bedroom etc. I’m really looking forward to it. We weill be spending our first night in a ncie hotel (not sure which one because Fiance wants ot keep that a surprise). Then the following morning we will drive ot our honeymoon location. It’s Spring Break for us so it actually works out perfectly. We will also celebrate Easter alone, as something special just for us to do as a new family 🙂

Post # 10
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

3-23-13 Right here! Woot woot!!!

COngrats everyone!

I totally forgot that Easter was so close! we cant decide! We are thinking Grand Caymen, Turks & Caicos, Antigua, Fiji…BY the time we decide everything will be sold out! I’m so indecisive! Ahh! 

We were inititally thinking we would leave during my April vacay (I’m a teacher) but it’s usually so busy then too!

At this point, I’ll go anywhere as long as we go together!

Post # 11
505 posts
Busy bee

Hi there! Congrats!

We have 2 week payed vacations  one day before our wedding so we decided to take a cruise to he Caribbean! Wuu it’s a whole week through and it has meals and some beverages included. We’ll go to Bahamas, caiman islands and I don’t remember where else haha but I’m really excited! 🙂

Post # 12
619 posts
Busy bee

We didn’t book yet and I think we need to get moving on that!  We are doing Hawaii – any other honeymooners going to Oahu, Maui, Kauai ?

Post # 13
105 posts
Blushing bee

We are getting married on March 22, 2013 which is a Friday.  We are leaving for our honeymoon to Oahu, Hawaii on Tuesday March 26th and staying Tuesday April 2nd.  We will be spending Easter together in Hawaii, just the two of us.  I am so excited!!

The topic ‘3-23-2013 Brides and Honeymoons!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors