3.5mm plain wedding band

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
55 posts
Worker bee

My wedding band is 3.5mm ๐Ÿ™‚ It was custom made. Let me know if you want to see more pictures!

FarihaHer2

Untitled

Post # 3
15 posts
Newbee

This is my 3.5 mm low dome Comfort fit European  band. 

Post # 4
90 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

View original reply
miro17 :  May I ask where you bought your band?

Post # 5
90 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
miro17 :  I just bought a 3.5mm 18k yellow gold low dome comfort fit band from eweddingbands.com and they had 2 choices- 1.9mm and 1.8mm thick (depth). I ended up choosing 1.8mm cuz I recently purchased a heavy weight band that is 2mm or slightly more in depth and I feel they stick out just a tad bit much around the finger. Yours looks perfect, just wondering where you got it and the measurements of it. Thanks…๐Ÿ˜Š

Post # 6
15 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Kingbee2012 :  Thank you for your kind words. I actually prefer high dome plain wedding band, but all havy plain bands were 3 mm or 4 mm. My husband serched in different stores and web sites and ordered these band.I don’t remember where he bought it, probably in Blue Nile. My band is 3.5 mm, 18k, 2 mm depth  but very,very comfortable. I don’t feel it on my finger and it looks a little more modern as for me. Could you please show us your band?

Post # 9
90 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
miro17 :  The band I posted is actually my 3mm heavy weight/domed comfort fit band that is 14k yellow gold and I believe 2mm or a tad more thick. Maybe it’s just that the extra .5mm makes a difference? Not sure, but do have an eternity band that is only about 1.5-1.7mm thick(depth) and I prefer the way it feels between my fingers. I think the wider the band, the more comfortable to some people cuz it won’t be so narrow maybe? I like the rong to have substance, just not sticlnout too far is all. Yours seems to look great and I love the yummy yellow of 18k. You read so much about 18k being softer, but I love the richness of the color and think it will look better on my olive skin. I think it looks absolutely perfect on your finger and hope you enjoy it for a lifetime. I will post pics the new one when I get it to compare. I hope the 1.8mm will still look substantial.

Post # 10
15 posts
Newbee

Thank you very much. Heavy 3 mm band looks beautiful on your hand. It is very substantial and classic. Adorable band!

Post # 11
90 posts
Worker bee

Well I will post a pic of my new one when I get it in a few days and see what you think. Thank you too. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Post # 12
15 posts
Newbee

View original reply
Kingbee2012 :  Sure, I can’t wait to see it. ๐Ÿ™‚ Most of the time I wear my wedding band with half eternity anniversary band . Maybe it is a little thick, but I like substantial . 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors