45656 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

3 and 3=works for me

Post # 3
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014 - Stan Mansion

I’m having MOH and 2 bridesmaid and best man and two groomsmen and no flower girl or ring bearer. 

Post # 4
3002 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

??

Post # 5
214 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

i think it will look more natural than having 2 on each side in every single pic! I have 3, too and am not worried about it.

Post # 6
11 posts
Newbee

I’ve seen weddings where its just one bridesmaid and one groomsman and it looked fine. Any number works in my opinion because its what you want and that has to be respected.

Post # 7
2764 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I don’t understand the question? 

Post # 8
1467 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

ruphiolis:  I think it will actually look more natural than even numbers. 

Post # 8
1467 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

ruphiolis:  I think it will actually look more natural than even numbers. 

Post # 10
2974 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

i had 3 bridesmaids also and i wondered if having 1 girl on one side of me and 2 girls on the other might look a little bit off, but it was fine. your photographer will (or should) know how to work with and pose bridal parties of all different sizes, so don’t worry about it 🙂

Post # 11
802 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

We’re having a MOH and a flower girl. No groomsmen or bestman – FI couldn’t decide which of his two friend to stand up with him and really didn’t want to pick in case of hurt feelings. Like PP your photographer will know how to work with it. 

Post # 12
87 posts
Worker bee

Your question is a bit jumbled…I am guessing you are concerned about having one girl on one side and 2 on the other in the bride and bridesmaids shots? No, it will not look strange, particularly when you guys are sitting and posing. I think it will look pretty natural.

Post # 13
723 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

that’s what i will be having and i think it will be fine 🙂

Post # 14
1616 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Took me a minute to get the question lol. Friend of mine had 3 (I was her MOH). In the pictures of the maids and the bride I stood on one side of the bride as MOH and the other girls were on the other.

Post # 15
415 posts
Helper bee

Nope, it won’t look odd at all.  Plus, you should ask your nearest and dearest to stand on your side, and your FI should ask his or her nearest and dearest to stand on their side.  Those people are your loved ones, not props for pictures.  Examples:<br />

<br />

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  doeydo.
  • This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by  doeydo.

The topic ‘3 bridesmaids’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors