3+ carat Elongated cushion solitaire with round stone band ???

posted 5 days ago in Rings
Post # 2
1309 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2019 - City, State

Woah that is so gorgeous!! Love the first one. Have you tried any on? 

Post # 4
1507 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@haileyedwards:  I know Alexandra does her own cuts. Can’t you just order a 10×8 or 9×11. A cushion does face up smaller then a round.  I would say the band looks like a 7 stone or 1/2 eternity band with 3.5 mm diamonds. 

Post # 6
1507 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@haileyedwards:  cushion’s are much deeper stones so it will face up about 1/2 carat smaller then a round. Your picture looks like something from East West Gem. I think the center is more likely a 10×8 or 10×9. I don’t know if you should go much larger then that as they can start looking more flat in daylight. I would make up for the center size by stacking with diamond bands. 

Post # 8
1867 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

Don’t forget to buy a thin spacer band if you choose a shared prong diamond band! Otherwise, the prongs on whatever beautiful ring you end up with will get eaten away. 

Post # 9
1536 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: Shreveport, LA

I have a 9×7.5 elongated cushion cut with a salt and pepper band but it’s not exactly what your asking for. My band has round and square stones but I figured I’d post since no one else has. I love the look of the first set you posted, that band looks amazing with the ering!

Post # 10
1630 posts
Bumble bee

Okay so mine is not a diamond or a solitaire but my stone is a 10×8 elongated cushion. My wedding band is a half carat half eternity band. Not sure if it helps but I love love love large cushion cuts! The set you posted is AMAZING! 

Post # 14
1630 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@haileyedwards:  Thanks you, I’m obsessed with it! The inner stone itself is 10×8! I’m not sure how big it is when the halo is added.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors