(Closed) 3 carat emerald cut on size 4 finger update^^

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
1770 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Wow. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen such a beautiful ring before!

Post # 3
293 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

It’s lovely! Congrats!

Post # 4
5362 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2016

Your ring (and I’m sure your car as well) are gorgeous!! 

Post # 5
10570 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2013

Oh wow!!!! That’s absolutely breath taking! congrats! 

Post # 6
2570 posts
Sugar bee

Maserati??! Yes please!

Post # 7
893 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

[content moderated for snark]

Post # 8
1014 posts
Bumble bee

Your ring is divine! I’m drooling!  What a beautiful stone and the seeing is perfect!  Congratulations! 

I can’t even count how many in the car ring pics I’ve seen here on the bee, if she (Op), just got the ring, I’m sure, like I did, and lots of other bees, ,  she started snapping pics asap, in the car. Nothing wrong with having a nice car,  nice ring,  nice bag,  house etc,or with being wealthy.   Lots of people work really hard to have nice things.  And lots of people who have nice things also have nice payments.  I didn’t assume the OP was bragging or that she was rich from her pics, only that she has a super gorgeous emerald cut ring! That comment didn’t seem very nice.  

Post # 9
1992 posts
Buzzing bee

Wow that is HUGE *drools*

Post # 10
5217 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
mrssam:  *Jaw Drop* I think “heiress” is an appropriate name for that setting. Wow! It’s amazing! Thank you for posting it. I never see rings like that IRL.

Post # 11
5217 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
Kikibear:  Bitter much? lots of bees post the exact same kind of pic in a ford. Nothing is ever said to them. She posted her over 3 carat near flawless ring. She doesn’t need to show off her maserati to prove she’s rich.

Post # 13
1320 posts
Bumble bee

Holy shit!!! Lol 

It’s AMAZING!!! 

Post # 14
5217 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
mrssam:  I just wanted to add, I didn’t know you were in a Masserati until other posters pointed it out(I would have totally recognized if you were in a Kia though, lol). Before knowing that, I still thought the emblem on your steering wheel was cool. It looks like King Tritan’s staff from The Little Mermaid, lol.

Post # 15
493 posts
Helper bee

Your ring is absolutely amazing! Beautiful in every way. Enjoy it 🙂

The topic ‘3 carat emerald cut on size 4 finger update^^’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors