(Closed) 3 carat princess cut engagement ring

posted 8 years ago in Accessories
Post # 17
2742 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2014 - Disney

@QBbride:   This is such a bunch of bunk. I have a 2.4 carat purple color change sapphire goes from purple to violet to green to blue to burghundy etc its cut like a 2 carat diamond. My finger is a size 4. No one has ever asked me is that real. They have asked what type of stone it is because its extremely unusual, but no one has ever assumed its fake. The cut is extremely good and I actually had someone ask me if it was a purple diamond which I laughed and said I’m not rich its a sapphire. Never have I once had someone ask if its a fake or assumed this. I have had people particularly men coment its large though.

Post # 18
105 posts
Blushing bee

Dressme3, I have had the same experience with mean people. I have a 1.8 ct, but I live in a relatively lower income area so 1.8 is insanely huge.  I used to feel self-concious about it. Now, I actually don’t care! I love my ring. I love my husband. It is absolutely no one’s business what we wear. I am finally in a place where I can enjoy my ring and not care about what anyone thinks…ever. I encourage any girl and guy–if you love a big stone, and you are being responsible with your finances, GO FOR IT. 

Post # 18
252 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014 - Costa Rica destination

I have a 2.5 cente princess cut with a 3.20 TCW on the engagement ring- the band I’m not sure about the specs.  My finger is a 4.75

Post # 19
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2016

GalBee:  hi galbee! Your ring is spectacular. I was wondering if u have any issues with bumping it on things accidentally or just everyday wear. And also if u get comments if it’s fake or not. Because I’m leaning toward a ring which is 4 cttw and it is very large and a few people said it could look fake. But in my opinion obvi u can tell it’s real! Lol. But yea how do u combat those comments and also do u ever wish u got a smaller ring. 

Post # 20
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2016

AlinaW:  I think alot of people are not used to seeing diamonds of that size so they probably will wonder if it’s fake. Only rude people would actually ask or say it to the person. That’s full of audacity….but also some people might just be jealous too So they’ll say it’s fake. 

personlly I’m thinking of going for a wendy willams size ring, but I don’t wana do It just cuz I can. Im like do I need this size? LIke proportion is beautiful also. 

The topic ‘3 carat princess cut engagement ring’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors