576 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@kg1185:  

Your ring is one of my all time faves! Everytime I see it I go nuts 🙂

Post # 169
231 posts
Helper bee

@Pompoms2:  I love your ring,,is the center stone 3 carets plus the halo>> what ring size are you,,Thanks its beautiful

Post # 170
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@PromiseRooster:  thank you so much!! I designed it after a Neil Lane ring I found one time and never got over it!! Have had it on my finger for almost 2 years and I’m still obsessed with it!! Thank you for the compliment!! 

Post # 171
98 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: restaurant

@blushbliss:  I actually only notice a difference between the center moissanite and the diamond halo in the car, and in very dim light, even then it’s not too noticeable. Most of the time they look exactly the same!

Post # 172
98 posts
Worker bee

@PetuniaPie:  Thank you. The jeweler was such a jerk, he really ruined the whole experience. I’m going to do my best to forget about it and focus on the beautiful [though not exactly what I wanted] ring!

Post # 173
2449 posts
Buzzing bee

@Lyssie:  Oh my goodness, your ring is to-die-for gorgeous! I was wondering how it turned out and I’m glad the color concerns you had turned out not to be an issue overall. I think the ring looks great even though it wasn’t exactly what you had envisioned. I’m sure it won’t take long for you to love it, though. 😉

Post # 174
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

3ct main stone. They are size 4.5

Post # 175
98 posts
Worker bee

@MissMarple:  Thank you! Though it is very big, and I sometimes wonder if people are judging me about the size, I really do love it!

Post # 176
56 posts
Worker bee

So many gorgeous rings! They are all huge but in a good way. Seeing how big a 3 carat stone looks on a small finger makes you wonder how women like Kim Kardashian can wear a 15 carat ring. I can’t imagine that is convenient but it’s still beautiful. 

Post # 176
1031 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

View original reply
FutureMrsHolmes:  That’s a gorgeous ring you guys have selected.  My ering is a 2.0 ctw, but it’s 1/2″ in diameter which is about the same diameter of  a 5.0 carat solitaire.  Here’s Daisy: 

Post # 177
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Post # 178
1031 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2015

View original reply
Justine0223:  Wowwwww!  I love your ring. It looks like an exquisite painting!

Post # 180
8 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2014

SoNLoveWithHim:  thank you!!! He did awesome, im so proud 🙂

The topic ‘3 ct rings please!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors