Post # 62
3041 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Post # 63
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

My 2.6 carat emerald. The same size and shape diamond would be three carats. My ring size is a five.

Post # 64
5398 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
@Barbiestylez:  I don’t think I’ve ever seen your ring–it’s stunning! What kind of stone is the center? It looks pinkish in the first picture but then colorless so maybe just the lighting. 

Post # 65
3041 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
@BlondeMissMolly:  Thank you! I need to post it more:) its a 9mm forever brilliant moissy with 1 ct pave diamonds around:)

Post # 67
165 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

I am in the process of trying to set this 3 carat 9mm stone and my finger is size 6 . Here are some pics. Hope they help!

Post # 68
165 posts
Blushing bee

Still working on it. The 3 carat stone is harder to set then I thought!! Good luck to you!

Post # 69
25 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@Shamus11:  I love love love your emerald!!! dying for a right hand ring like yours! If u don’t mind me asking, how much do emeralds run? like the big look you have but have no idea about cost…

Post # 72
158 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@Pompoms2:  Mine is lab-created, so it’s quite a bit cheaper (and in my opinion more beautiful) than the mined ones.  Mine was from Kay’s Jeweler and I believe the whole ring cost somewhere around $600.  I only got a glimpse of the price when I was researching it.  I don’t really want to know the exact totle.

A mined emerald would be significantly higher than that, and typically come in a lighter, cloudier color.  I have a couple (smaller) mined emeralds, but they were inherited from my grandma and I don’t know what they cost.

Post # 73
108 posts
Blushing bee

I barely made it! My total weight is 3.25.. does that count? I have tiny finger size 4 I think that 3 ct will look really nice on you. And yes, the bigger the better!

Post # 74
205 posts
Helper bee

Beautiful rings everyone! Here is my 3.12 carat diamond 

Post # 75
25 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@RTC_KLC:  AMAZING!!!!

The topic ‘3 ct rings please!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors