(Closed) 3 CT Wedding Ring Set!! PHOTOS!!

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 16
393 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

The main diamond blurs in with the rest. If you are goig to have that much bling, which it is beautiful if done well, then maybe look into a colored center stone to break up the whiteness. 

Post # 17
8686 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

I like the e-ring but not the wedding band. I don’t like curved or bulkier rings at all…..

Post # 18
2023 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

Do you babe, but that’s 3 spread the freak out carats. I’d choose something a little more BAM by getting a big solitare and a blingy wedding band.

Post # 19
1529 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

Wow. I’m so sorry that your enthusiasm has been met with such disdain  I think it’s beautiful!

I really do love how it sparkles, but even more importantly I thoroughly enjoyed reading how much YOU love it. 

Post # 21
2570 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I think it’s very pretty. 

Post # 22
1378 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2015 - Chapel on Base

I’m finally old enough to wear all the bring I want and I find that not appealing to my tastes.

Post # 23
2734 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I like the set! I prefer large, elaborate rings with presence over small dainty ones (especially on my hands). And I love curved bands and halos so yes, I’m with you on admiring this set 😉

Post # 24
953 posts
Busy bee

I like it. I love bling.  I like bling surrounded by even more bling!

Post # 25
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Wow! The negativity and snark on this thread is nuts! It’s not totally my taste either, but it’s not mine, and it’s still a lovely set that would be gorgeous for someone other than me! All these people on here who are like, I would prefer all 3 carats in a single stone- umm, duh. I would also prefer to only fly first class and to have a personal chef make all my meals. And if you can do that, more power to you! But please don’t spend your time frowning upon the prettiness that is more attainable in a middle class price range. This set is $5000. A 3 carat single stone starts at like $20k. She wasn’t saying, “look at this set, which is so much better than a 3 carat solitaire.” She said, “look at this pretty set. It’s 3 carat total weight. want to be excited about this pretty thing with me?” This is a pet peeve of mine- when people need to take the opportunity to weigh in on someone else’s preferences, only to highlight their own perceived superior “sophistication.” Lots of people like pretty sparkle and finger coverage, and that is perfectly perfect. If you like it, OP, go for it!

Post # 26
608 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

I like it! I just think the band needs to be on the bottom to balance it out better.

Post # 27
248 posts
Helper bee

If it makes your heart flutter when you wear it, get it ! 

Post # 28
5225 posts
Bee Keeper

Micheruby:  There is a lot of judgement about carat size VS carat total weight. I’m not sure why this is an issue for some people. 3 carats of diamonds is 3 carats of diamonds, whether its one stone or 300 little ones.

Personally, I’d find that much pave to be a PIA to maintain. It looks pretty though!

Post # 29
707 posts
Busy bee

Micheruby:  exactly. 

I think the ring is pretty OP 🙂

Post # 30
6444 posts
Bee Keeper

Whatever floats your boat.  If that’s what you like, go get it.  It’s not for me, but that’s my opinion.

The topic ‘3 CT Wedding Ring Set!! PHOTOS!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors