(Closed) 3 CT Wedding Ring Set!! PHOTOS!!

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 31
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - On the Beach in Negril, Jamaica

I think it’s stunning! Definitely a head turner! If you love the sparkles, then I say go for it! This is coming from a razzle dazzle kind of girl myself! I didn’t choose my rings, my lovely fiancé did, but he was right on the money about what I would like, especially considering we never even discussed it. I get so many compliments on the sparkle of my ring and have only had maybe one negative comment about it being “obnoxiously gorgeous”. If you want the sparkle and shine, then go ahead and rock and on, doll! 

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Jaqueeg3.
Post # 32
1292 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

If you like it then that is what really matters. I wouldn’t personally choose it, but it is very pretty. 🙂 

Post # 33
2092 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I like a lot of bling and sparkle, while being thrifty. The set looks like that. It would sparkle like mad! I am sure that my set is not everyone else’s cup of tea, but I don’t care. I like what I like… My ring has a .51 center and the total of my wedding set (bottom) is about 2.5 carats total. I don’t know about the yellow diamond and slight v-shaped rings in the top pics. I need to look into it. But, the center stone and the 4 bands were all very affordable. It took a lot of research and time. The only way that I would wear a solitare is if the stone was 2 ct or more. But spending a ridiculous amount of money on a single piece of jewelry is not necessary.

Post # 34
2699 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

Wow, that has a lot of sparkle!!! 🙂

Post # 35
204 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I love the set, it’s beautiful.

The topic ‘3 CT Wedding Ring Set!! PHOTOS!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors