(Closed) 3 Days Before We’re Married & I’m Breaking Out! :/

posted 6 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2010 - Angel Orensanz Foundation

Aloe is good bc it won’t further clog your pores, you can also use cucumber slices (not just for eyes!) to help soothe the skin.  Cooled chamomile tea bags also work.  Generally, pimples on the lower part of the face are mostly attributed to hormonal shifts (like that time of the month or high levels of stress).  Be sure to give your nose kid glove treatment, or it’ll be red and peeling for-ev-er!

Don’t worry too much, I’m sure you’ll be beautiful!

Best of luck & happy wedding!

Post # 4
2893 posts
Sugar bee

Drink lots of water. And do what the other poster suggested to help calm your skin down. I don’t know how it is for you but when my skin gets irritated I go for a run, get a good sweat, then immediately jump in a hot shower while my pores are hot and open so I can give them a good clean. Slather in a good moisturizer and get lots of sleep that night. Good luck!

Post # 5
2893 posts
Sugar bee

Garnier has some great face creams. Just an fyi if you were looking for any new products.

Post # 6
336 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

put toothepaste on the big one, i swear it dries it out every time. Also look for some makeup tutorials to try that day, if for nothing else but to disguise it in the photos! Congratulations!!

Post # 7
1477 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I use the cream neospoin on my pimples at night and it works like a charm. Clears them up super duper fast!

Post # 8
1477 posts
Bumble bee

Also, use a really light moisterizer before applying makeup (makes dried out pimple lines less noticeable). And, NARS has great concealer and powder that provide great coverage for fair skin.

Post # 9
1477 posts
Bumble bee

oh, and the cream neosporin works great on red noses too! It’ll feel so much better in the morning, if you slather it on before you go to bed. Just be sure to use the cream one. The clear ointment is too greasy for the face.

Post # 9
1477 posts
Bumble bee

repost

Post # 9
1477 posts
Bumble bee

oh, and the cream neosporin works great on red noses too! It’ll feel so much better in the morning, if you slather it on before you go to bed. Just be sure to use the cream one. The clear ointment is too greasy for the face.

Post # 9
1477 posts
Bumble bee

repost

Post # 10
803 posts
Busy bee

did you wash your brushes? that could be the reason why your pores are getting clogged if you’re applying heavy make up every day. you need to wash those brushes otherwise you’re just putting bacteria back on your face.

Post # 11
2775 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I use Polysporin with Vitamin E for my pimples and it works pretty fast!!!

Post # 12
672 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Today’s your wedding day! Hope you cleare up your problem and have an awesome day!!!! Congrats!!! 

The topic ‘3 Days Before We’re Married & I’m Breaking Out! :/’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors