(Closed) 3 Days Out Zit HELP!

posted 9 years ago in Beauty
Post # 17
2014 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Someone on here posted head and shoulders shampoo helps buIdo haven’t tried it yet

Post # 18
370 posts
Helper bee

Tryyyyyy a warm/hot black-tea tea bag! Increase blood flow, increase healing time.

Post # 19
637 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

@Loves a Fire:  +1 Exactly what I was going to post!

Post # 20
1016 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

If it is really red and irritated, try hydrocortisone cream.  It is a steroid cream that will get the redness out and help reduce the swelling. And DON’T PICK, as hard as it may be!  

Post # 21
189 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Maybe this is just me, but I’ve found that using those “on-the-spot” treatments actually make it worse and make me break out more around that same area!!! When I have felt a bad pimple coming on, i’ve tried everything from toothpaste to eye drops and none of it ever helped and actually made it worse!

I use this oily stuff on my skin that was gifted to me (I don’t know what’s in it and it was made locally), but when I rub this on bad acne I fill like the acne goes away quicker and doesn’t result in more acne.

I’ve read many times that drying out the skin (with toothpaste and benzoyl peroxide products) only causes it to produce MORE OIL!!!! That’s exactly what you don’t want is more acne due to overproduction of oil. I would suggest the tea tree oil mentioned by Loves a Fire.

Post # 22
749 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Visine helps to get the red out of the pimple.  I read on pinterest advil liquigels work.  If its true its the salicylic acid in it I would assume.  But Salicyclic acid doesnt work for me.  Your dermatologist is the best bet. 

Post # 23
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Go. To. The. Dermatologist. Get the cortisone shot and be done with it. If you have insurance they might even cover it, mine does. If not, doesn’t matter, its worth the $100 or whatever they charge. Go now Lol

Post # 24
114 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

bumping this just in case 🙂 great ideas bees! thanks!

The topic ‘3 Days Out Zit HELP!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors