(Closed) 3 dress poll by super indecisive bride

posted 10 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress should I go with without regretting a dated wedding picture?
    Daylice : (51 votes)
    29 %
    Leyre : (32 votes)
    18 %
    Lesseps : (93 votes)
    53 %
  • Post # 17
    120 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

Daylice. It’s a great balance of feminine and edgy. The asymetrical boddice is unexpected and adds drama. Plus, it makes you look tiny!

Post # 18
    33 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: January 2010

I really like the Lesseps dress. It looks very flattering on you.  The other two In My Humble Opinion have too much going on.

Post # 19
    3613 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

What designer are these dresses?? They’re all beautiful!

Since you asked for comments also, here it goes:

Daylice – I want that dress for myself. Now.  Laughing

Leyre – This is my least favorite. I know these dresses are everywhere this year but I’m just not feeling that shredded look.

Lesseps – My own taste in dresses aside, objectively the most elegant and flattering on you. My vote goes to this one.

Post # 20
    1454 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: December 1969

I like the Leyre and the Lesseps.

I think the Leyre sounds like it fits your personality and it is also really great to be a standout at a winery wedding, and nice and light like it would match your colors.

I think the Lesseps is similar but a little more mature/sophisticated and a tad less trendy.

In My Humble Opinion you can’t go wrong with either!

Post # 21
    28 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: March 2008

I defintely vote for Daylice. It’s the most gorgerous and natural. Lesseps seems a little bit uncomfortable.

Post # 22
    5838 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: May 2011

Daylice is BY FAR my least favorite. I don’t like that you can see the fabric under the tulle at the bottom of the dress. I voted Lesseps (again)

Post # 23
    2865 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2010

I like Daylice except for the bit of lace at the top. I think it would be better with just the sweetheart neckline.

Post # 24
    206 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: September 2011

I love Leceeps because it is romantic and more traditional, but they all look great on you!

Post # 25
    175 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: June 2011

Daylice is super gorgeous!!!!!!  It has my vote 🙂

Post # 26
    3538 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

I like them all, you have a stunning figure.. The daylace is gorgeous, if anyone could pull that off you can!  but seeing the lesseps.. it just seems to photograph better I think.

Lessep got my vote. But with those dresses its soooo darn hard to choose! I literally spent a good 5 minutes thinking about my answer. :S

Post # 27
    1738 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: July 2010

i love the first one. is very different

Post # 28
    1250 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: June 2010

Girl, you cannot go wrong with these. I voted for Leyre, but I was so torn between all three.

Post # 29
    7770 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: July 2010

I say the Leyre or the Daylice without the bows.  I actually think the Lesseps is the most dated.  Gosh, everyone has a different opinion, I hope these posts don’t confuse you more!

Post # 30
    940 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

the only poll that i haven’t been able to pick one over the others. they are all.simply.astounding.

im sorry, i’m no help!

Post # 31
    604 posts
    Busy bee

Love the last one, but I probably would look better if that piece of lace wasn’t there

The topic ‘3 dress poll by super indecisive bride’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors