(Closed) 3 dress poll by super indecisive bride

posted 10 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which dress should I go with without regretting a dated wedding picture?
    Daylice : (51 votes)
    29 %
    Leyre : (32 votes)
    18 %
    Lesseps : (93 votes)
    53 %
  • Post # 32
    384 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: January 2010

The Daylice looks the best on you.  Like drop dead WOW on you.  I also love all the tulle.  The Lesseps bust is not that flattering and the tiers are too small so they look like horizontal stripes.

Post # 35
    7776 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper

Out of the three, the Leyre is the one that I would pick for myself. I think it’s GORGEOUS.

The Lesseps is runner-up.

The Daylice is… a no. That dress is wearing you, not the other way around. Too much going on.

Post # 36
    67 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: March 2011

I love all these dresses on you but the Lesseps has my vote 🙂 

Post # 37
    665 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2010

Leyre is a perfect combo of the other two.

Lesseps has a great shape, but the straight lines on it… they drive me nuts! and the other is too tattered, plus it has like… a horn on your right boob… lol.

Post # 39
    208 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

The 3rd one flatters you so well.

Post # 40
    28 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: September 2010

Dress # 1 is the VA-VA-VOOM dress and you’re rocking it girl. Dress #3 is very pretty and looks great on you. However, it doesn’t have that “wow” impact that dress #1 has. And THAT’S what being a bride should be all about for that big day. Good luck!!!

Post # 41
    23 posts
    Newbee

lol If I didn’t know better I thought you were me. I also am looking for a gown with ruffles and am very indecisive. ’till now I still can’t decide although my wedding is in 4 months. Not to mention your built looks very similar to mine. Mind if I ask your measurements, weight and height? You are so lucky…becoz none of my local store carry these gowns.

I think I know what you feel. I even have a hard time deciding. have a hard time deciding. I like how floaty and airy the Leyre is but the top of Lesseps looks amazing on you but I’m not too fanatic about the bottom part. It looks like a pool of extra fabric. The daylice was something I like before but the more I look at this kind of ruffles the more it looks feathery…..maybe Lesseps with crinoline?

The topic ‘3 dress poll by super indecisive bride’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors