(Closed) 3 Flower girls; torn between 2 different style of dress what do you think?

posted 8 years ago in Dress
  • poll: Which flower girl dress do you all think would be best :-)
    Bonnie Jean Dress's : (3 votes)
    9 %
    Davids Bridal Dress's : (29 votes)
    91 %
  • Post # 5
    151 posts
    Blushing bee

I LOVE the ones with the green bow!

Post # 6
    617 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2009

I personally really like the Bonnie Jean dress.  It is adorable and unique.  I think a lot of flower girl’s dresses have sashes on them now and while it is still a cute dress, the Bonnie Jean appeals to me more.

Post # 7
    8353 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: March 2011

I know you probably don’t want me to say this, but I prefer the one with the green bow/sash.

Post # 8
    1315 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

hmmm… I personally like the wider strap on the bonnie dress, cos that would allow a vest to fit under, if therewsa the possibility of it being a bit cool during your wedding at all?

You could get a little green cardigan/bolero type thing either, unless it’ll be too hot during your wedding?!

Wow, I’m sooo helpful lol!!!

They’re both pretty, would you have much difficulty gettin right sizes/extra bows?

Post # 9
    368 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2010

Love the Davids Bridal dress with the green bow!

Post # 11
    611 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2010

I think having the girls choose their dress sounds like a fine idea.  I think it would look nice and plus each girl would feel more special in the dress they picked out.  The pictures you posted have the girls side by side and I think it looks good. 

Post # 12
    8353 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper
    • Wedding: March 2011

I think you should let the girls choose too. I know it would make them feel very special, and I don’t think that it would look weird to have them in different dresses.

Post # 14
    655 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: January 2011

I like the green bow 🙂

Post # 15
    406 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

unless they are adament about wearing a different dress, just have them wear the same thing. I think you’re overthinking it. It’s your day- which one do you like? There has to be one that you like slightly better.

Personally I like the ones with green bows it will tie into the wedding party beautifully.

The topic ‘3 Flower girls; torn between 2 different style of dress what do you think?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors