(Closed) 3 generation ring being made.. seeing some progress

posted 4 years ago in Rings
Post # 47
10577 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2013

Kaymar:  yeah I thought so too! There’s no way that was an accident. 

Post # 49
1310 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Do you still have the one in your profile photo that looks like a Lego hand?  It’s very cool!

Post # 51
1309 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I love it with the double rows to the inside. Plus that slider necklace is a killer! Idea!!

Post # 52
1310 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

marriedalready69:  Haha it is very cool!  I play Legos a lot with my nephew and it looks like one of the Lego guy’s hands grabbing a diamond.  If I show yours to my nephew I may influence what he buys for his future wife 🙂

Post # 54
10577 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2013

marriedalready69:  I don’t think this was a “miss” at all! It’s a very unique statement piece that has so much sentiment. I really like it alot!

Post # 55
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

MrsSparkleBee13:  I was very genuine with evrything I said.  The “Yay!” was a bit weird, and was actually part of another sentence that I deleted, and must have just missed the “Yay,” because I was on my way out the door, and was commenting quickly because I had been looking forward to her ring.

Post # 56
162 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

marriedalready69:  I can see how this ring could be cumbersome on a daily basis, and I don’t know how feasible this would be, or how much it would cost, but I had an idea of how you could maybe split this ring to share with your husband.  

I think it would be amazing if you could take the rose gold band with the 6 diamonds that is on one end and put it between the two white gold/ platinum bands that are covered in diamonds, and keep that as your portion of the ring.  I then think it would be awesome to give your husband the other portion as a band for himself.  

This is just an idea.  

I am sorry that someone made a previous post of mine look less than kind, but I can assure you, that I do think  your ring is very sparkly, glittery, and I love the sentiment behind it. 

The topic ‘3 generation ring being made.. seeing some progress’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors