(Closed) 3 makeup artists… Opinion on which is best?

posted 3 years ago in Beauty
  • poll: Which artist should I hire?
    Artist 1 : (5 votes)
    3 %
    Artist 2 : (139 votes)
    73 %
    Artist 3 : (46 votes)
    24 %
  • Post # 2
    3452 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2017 - Poppy Ridge Golf Course

#2, gorgeous. #3 if you want a really natural look. 🙂 Either look is beautiful but definitely not loving #1.

Post # 3
    37 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: October 2017

I really like the second one. Your eyeshadow is blended sooo well. The cheek color is very nice and your eyebrows look more natural from the first one. I really have nothing bad to say about the second! It looks perfect even down to the lip color. The third looks more natural. If that’s what you’re going for that one looks great to but the lips look too nude for me

Post # 4
    10083 posts
    Sugar Beekeeper
    • Wedding: City, State

I vote 2.

She really transformed your face as opposed to just slapping on some makeup (like example 1).

Post # 5
    197 posts
    Blushing bee

#2 is drop dead gorgeous! I would book her in a heartbeat.

Post # 7
    829 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2015

I voted for #3. I like the look the best.

#2 is also beautiful, although the foundation seems a tiny bit too white/pale to me, so you look a little washed out. If the foundation color was warmed up a just a tiny bit, I would have voted for this one.

In #1, I think the eyes are too dark and the lipstick is too pink, and the lighting in the pictures is also not as good as for #2 and #3, so it’s hard to give this look a fair chance. 

Post # 8
    1011 posts
    Bumble bee

#2 is amazing! I would go with 2, if you want a ‘makeup look’ and 3 if you want more natural. 

Post # 9
    97 posts
    Worker bee

#2 I think would be the best one for wedding, #3 is very natural and pretty but 2 you looked like a bombshell! Avoid at all costs #1 – the eyebrows are unnatural. It’s funny because I feel the foundation was a smidgen too light in #3 !

Post # 10
    3452 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2017 - Poppy Ridge Golf Course

Meglin :  I feel certain things in life are worth the extra cost. This is one of them. I mean holy kittens your eyes POP with #2, amazing. You could always request a trial with #3 and show her the look you’re going for but since she’s not technically a professional not sure how well the look would be executed. Good luck!

Post # 11
    1936 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: October 2015

I like number 3! The makeup application in the first one IS gorgeous, but you don’t look like the same person and I’m not a fan of MUA who change an entire face. Your face is already pretty! You want to LOOK like you, you know? Makeup is supposed to accent the natural beauty, not change the shape of everything.

Post # 12
    883 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: March 2014 - Church and University

I love love love #2.

Post # 13
    568 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2016

Do you want to look like a polished version of yourself? Or a makeup model. 2 and 3 are both great in very different ways.

personally I wouldn’t want to “transform” my face on my wedding day, only enhance it, so I voted 3. 

Post # 14
    5123 posts
    Bee Keeper
    • Wedding: January 2017

#2! The best 

Post # 15
    14 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: May 2013

#2! This is your wedding! Totally worth the $125. 

The topic ‘3 makeup artists… Opinion on which is best?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors