(Closed) 3 makeup artists… Opinion on which is best?

posted 5 years ago in Beauty
  • poll: Which artist should I hire?

Artist 1

Artist 2

Artist 3

• Post # 31
    1974 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: May 2019

I guess 2. 2 is lovely, but I’m not sold on the eye makeup for a wedding. I live in thick black eyeliner daily, I love it. However, that’s a lot of dark eyeshadow that I think would benefit from being blended a whole lot more. It’s too divided on the upper lid and too thick under the eye. Everything else is beautiful.

Post # 32
    2979 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: September 2017

#2! That is the makeup *I* want for *my* day! You look awesome!

Post # 33
    1015 posts
    Bumble bee

My favourite is #2 although I think that one has the advantage of better taken photos in a better light. They all look good to me though, you are a pretty girl naturally so will look great regardless.

Post # 34
    766 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: December 2016

Trial2

Trial3

My MUA did a similiar style and the cost is way more. Go with Artist 2! She may be more out of pocket but the experience and technique shine through!

Post # 35
    1829 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2018

I voted 3. You’re very pretty no matter what, but I love the natural look. @ is second choice if you want a more made up look. 

Post # 36
    2260 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: September 2016

I like #3 the best because I like a more natural look.  However, that doesn’t seem to be what you are going for.  Honestly, I don’t like #2 at all.  It looks way over the top to me, so I’d opt for #1 for you.

Post # 37
    3527 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: January 2017

#2. #3 if you want a more natural look. Hate #1. 

Post # 38
    82 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: September 2017

The eye make up for number 2 is stunning! 

Post # 39
    1468 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: October 2016

I think the second one is way too much, and if you don’t usually wear a TON of makeup, its going to look strange the day-of. I think the third one is perfect because BMs are toned down but I can see how she could really make it pop if you want her too- the artist is really good at packing a punch without making it look super bold.

Post # 40
    48 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2017

LOVE #2.  Although the black might be a little too dark for a wedding depending on the look that you are going for, #2 definitely has the best technique and style.

Post # 41
    690 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2014

3. I can’t even see why you would doubt. You are so pretty naturally, but 2 makes you look like a cheap doll… 1 just doesn’t do anything for you. 

Post # 42
    733 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2015

#2 is the best! and a big fat NO on #1. Sorry I’m not loving it and you’re eyebrows looks so drawn on. Although you look beautiful on all 3 🙂

Post # 43
    297 posts
    Helper bee

I love #2!!  #3 also did a nice job and is a great option though if you’re budget conscious.

The topic ‘3 makeup artists… Opinion on which is best?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors