(Closed) 3 MOHs + 3 BMs?

posted 8 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
9029 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

You can have as many MOHs as you want, although they arent all gonna get to do all the Maid/Matron of Honor duties at the same time. But no one will really notice or be bothered by the numbers

Post # 4
1767 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Hey, it’s your wedding! You get to do whatever you want! I say go for it!

Post # 5
514 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2011

They are probably going to do the same thing no matter what you call them and they don’t really get anything for being Maid/Matron of Honor instead of a bridesmaid but you can do whatever you want.

Post # 6
1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Do what you want! Im having 2 Maid/Matron of Honor and 1 Bridesmaid or Best Man. My Fiance is only having one best man and 2 groomsmen.

Post # 7
2385 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m in the “it’s your day do what you want” camp.

Post # 8
46677 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

You can do whatever you want. To me it takes away the honor and just ends up saying “indecisive bride” when I see more than one Maid or Matron of Honor.

Post # 9
569 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I was one of three MOHs in a wedding about a year ago. The bride also had 2 BMs. It was totally fine. The bride, me, and the other two MOHs were all super close, so it was sort of a no-brainer for the bride to have all 3 of us be her MOHs. If anyone thought it was strange, they didn’t mention it. Do what you want. It’s your day.

The topic ‘3 MOHs + 3 BMs?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors