(Closed) 3 months after wedding, I had sex with the best man

posted 5 years ago in Intimacy
Post # 3
857 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

I’m not going to judge you, or give my opinion on this, but I hope that you are all using protection and aware of everyone’s well beings and feelings. If it works for you and your husband, then fair game! 

Post # 5
891 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

So, does your husband know that the friend comes over when he’s not there? And he’s ok with that?

Post # 6
5985 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

@Fairytale1218:  Wow!  Typically, people that have threesome’s arrange for a stranger to participate in their “escapades”.  Having relations with a best friend/man is very uncommon.  Out of curiosity, why didn’t you try this before marriage?  Situations similar to these have been known to harm marriages, so be cautious.  

Post # 9
891 posts
Busy bee

Is it just confined to this one other guy, or is your husband open to others? I mean, is it more of an open type marriage?Are open to him having sex with other women?

Post # 11
5428 posts
Bee Keeper

So I guess this is not cheating then, since it has your husband’s approval? Oh well whatever turns you on, I guess. It’s definitely not for us. Male or female. I just couldn’t do it.

Post # 12
5883 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2014

Sounds like fun 🙂 I’d be up for an open relationship, and broached swinging etc with my OH; but, he sees sex as a more emotional thing, and couldn’t do it. So, not going to be happening! But, good for you! Sounds like you both enjoy it! 🙂

Post # 14
5985 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

@Fairytale1218:  It’s good to become comfortable with your sexuality.  What happens when the Best Man finds his own woman?  Will that be awkward for you guys to hang out  or go on double dates?

Post # 15
895 posts
Busy bee

@OP WOW! Did you and your DH ever talk about things like this before marriage? Has he ever done things like this before? This isn’t really my cup of tea but I find it interesting. I say if it makes you happy and your DH happy and there are no hurt feelings between anyone then keep on keeping on!

Post # 16
891 posts
Busy bee

@Fairytale1218:  Well, that’s really interesting. Good for you for being safe about it and not doing anything you aren’t comfortable with!

The topic ‘3 months after wedding, I had sex with the best man’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors