(Closed) 3 months away! What are you working on right now?

posted 3 years ago in November 2014
Post # 2
54 posts
Worker bee

I actually just joined the board today because I need some motivation to get through the next 2.5 months. I feel like I still need to do so much! My invites are going out next week. I’m hoping that will relieve some stress 🙂

Post # 4
2352 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

GenericSpeak:  INVITATIONS!!!  I work for a print shops so I’m having our guys winkjet the addresses today so I can get these suckers out by Monday.  That’ll be HUGE!!  

Post # 5
2709 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

GenericSpeak:  I just picked up my wedding invitations! So exciting. I’m hand addressing them, so I’m giving myself a month to address them. I finally decided on flowers, so that is in the works and trying to narrow down the DJ and photographer, those are my last ‘big things’.

Post # 7
2352 posts
Buzzing bee

GenericSpeak:  Actually?  It’s a HUUUUGE PITA.  I’ve had to oversee/specify/hand hold every component of the printing.  Am I saving a ton of money?  Totally.  But it was super time consuming, and I’m not even in love with the final product.  In the grand scheme, invites weren’t my biggest priority!  

Post # 8
2709 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

GenericSpeak:  I was planning on doing calligraphy, then I decided not to ahha. I picked up a fancy gold pen and am just doing neat printing. As a teacher I get to practice my printing a lot. haha.

I’m so nervous about the DJ and photography, I’m worried I’ll make the wrong choice. It tooks me WEEKS to pick out the flowers!

Post # 11
1830 posts
Buzzing bee

72 days to go! I have my first fitting in 1 week, ahh!

Everything is falling pretty well into place, though. Getting last details on our sound system and dance floor as well as uplighting options.

Post # 12
336 posts
Helper bee

Two months away today!!!! Can’t wait to get the party started!! Still have a few things left but not much!!

The topic ‘3 months away! What are you working on right now?’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors