(Closed) 3 months to go!

posted 5 years ago in October 2014
Post # 16
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

74 days to go for this girl 🙂 coming up quick!! This week I am planning to get my invites weighed at the post office to determine for sure how much postage they need and then I will begin addressing/stamping them. I am also planning to order FI’s wedding band and the cake topper this week!

We also still haven’t figured out the tuxes although Fiance has been measured. I am waiting (patiently!) for my girls dresses to come in before I confirm the colors for the tuxes and those dresses aren’t going to be here until early August. The rest of my to-do’s all seem like they have to wait until a littler closer (buying candy for the favor boxes/candy buffet, getting marriage license, assembling attendant gift bags, rehearsal dinner plans) but I am getting excited to get those invites out! Putting them in the mail 2 weeks from today!

Post # 17
2089 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Kacie209:  Arghhh I can’t believe how quickly its going!!! Lots happening this week. By the end of the week all BMs will have their shoes (FINALLY) and the Groomsmen suits will be ordered! Fittings start next week with my first fitting in 3 weeks- it will feel very real then! I need to buy my makeup with my Maid/Matron of Honor who is doing my makeup on the day and I might organise another hair trial. Other than that I think I’m pretty much there!

The topic ‘3 months to go!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors