posted 3 years ago in Logistics
Post # 2
1 posts
Wannabee

Our vow renewal is this JUne, at the moment im working on beauty,makeup etc

Post # 3
2124 posts
Buzzing bee

I still have a few things to do, but everything is almost booked. 

My menu just isn’t sitting right with me, but the caterers don’t seem to be listening. It’s really pissing me off, and the new guy (who happens to be the company owner) is quite pushy. Our venue has “approved” caterers and these guys are the best in the city, but I just wish they would listen. I hate this “we’ve done so many weddings” nonsense. At the end of the day I’m paying and I’m the one who has to enjoy the food and look back on photos! All that to say these last three months are painful! 

Post # 4
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

We’re waiting until the last minute to pay everything off. We have the money, but need the savings account to look big for the home loan that we are trying to get.  I need to finish making the centerpieces, and iron some linens, but most of the crafting is done i think.  I need to start alterations on my dress soon too.

Post # 5
3902 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

100 dayyyyyyys 😨😰😱 wedding is on june 23. I never count the current day and the wedding day cause it will be the day I’m counting down to. But betweek March 14 (tomorrow) and June22 (the day before the wedding) there are 100days left! EEEEEEK! 😍😄❤

Post # 6
3902 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: January 2017

Everything is booked. Except for the flowers which I will be ordering at costco and we are DIYing them. We are paying everything off at the last minute…. still have A TONNE of DIY stuff to do.

Post # 7
712 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

Still have some DIY decor to do, finishing favors, and squaring away details. Seeing my centerpiece sample at the end of April, and getting my invitations out next week. Also have to get our music list together and meet with our DJ. So close, but still so many little things to do!

The topic ‘3 more months!! June 2017’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors