(Closed) 3 more months!!!

posted 9 years ago in October 2009
Post # 3
1105 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

It’s hard to believe less than 3 months for me!!  I was doing good until Monday the lady that was going to take our pictures had something already scheduled for that date that she can’t get out of!!  I broke down, because I just couldn’t handle it and then I decided to not worry about and gave it over to my mom!!!!  She wants to help out and I’ve pretty much done everything else myself, so she was willing and I was ready to give it up to her!!  So we think we have found a photographer!  The only thing still left to order is the tuxes, which I will do the end of August.  Other than that all the big stuff is done, just all the minor things are left.  I’ve already addressed the invites and just waiting to send them out!!  I think I’m good, but you never know.  Something else can pop up and probably will!!!  Good luck to you and all other October brides, we are getting close!!!!  And I’m so ready for it to be here!!!

Post # 4
159 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

I have a TON left to do!  We are having our first shower this weekend, so I will admit I am pretty excited about that 🙂 

Post # 5
42 posts
Newbee

Oh man! This makes me stop and think about everything left to do. Here is my list:

Invitations

Buy Gifts for bridesmaids/groomsmen/parents

First dress fitting

Finalize guest list/gather missing addresses

Choose menu

Bridal jewelry

Fiance wedding band

Ceremony details/music

Make final reception music decisions

Book flights home for wedding

Decide bridesmaid accessories

Day of paper products

Order flowergirl dresses

I could keep going but this is the major stuff. I should stop before I overwhelm myself!

Post # 6
2022 posts
Buzzing bee

We still have a few biggies on our list:

– Book honeymoon

– Take e-photos!!!

– Finalize ceremony readings/music

We are pretty much on track besides that stuff….

Post # 7
48 posts
Newbee

ah! I can’t believe my wedding website now is in the single digits! We still have to book our honeymoon, take e-pics, get wedding bands,  get Fiance a suit, finalize ceremony music, and write vows. Ah so much! Am I in trouble?? We ordered invitations today so at least that has been taken care of!

Post # 8
27 posts
Newbee

To Do:

Pay off Preacher

Pay for Cake

Pay for Photographer

Purchase Bridal Party Gifts

Order Favors

Honeymoon Clothes for Fiance (he needs cool breezy clothes, he wears jeans and long sleeves year round. We are going to St. Lucia for our honeymoon and he will be miserable if he does not get some summer clothes in his wardrobe.)

I think we are doing good, but we are a little nervous about getting things paid off. Everything is reserved though.

The topic ‘3 more months!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors