Post # 1
So the weddings about 3 weeks away. I am so freaking excited each day that it gets closer. This weekend i plan on:
1)Calling the last 3 people who didn’t RSVP yet
2) Making a seating plan
3) Ordering the roses for the centerpieces
4) Finishing music picks and a timeline for the dj’s announcements
5) Printing off programs
6) Buying the wedding party favors
7) Buying gold & black balloons for the balloon drop
8) Buying a videocamera to have the ceremony taped
9) Write my vow
10) Drop off the gold cupcake liners to the baker
Than the week before the wedding drop off my dress for steaming & buy the liquor lisence and liquor!
Whats all the other may brides up to this weekend?
Post # 3
OMG!!! I Can’t believe it!!!!!!!! I remember posting on these boards when there was 12 months! LOL
This saturday we are:
- Putting our seating charts together
- Finish my garter
- Finishing our table numbers
- Making our photo slide show
- Making our drink tickets
- Practicing choreograpgy for our surprise first dance.
- Finish picking our ceremony readings
We have a busy Saturday ahead!
Post # 4
I remember counting down months upon months and telling my fiance one day its going to be weeks and than days away. Next thing you know we will be getting married tomorrow.
OMG! That just reminded me we need start practicing our dance. We took dance lessons a few months ago and just haven’t found much time to practice because of the wedding and house renovations. Definently adding that to this weekends to do list.
Post # 5
I freaked when someone asked me when I’m getting married and I said “next month, oh crap, it’s this month”!!!