(Closed) 3 more weeks!!

posted 6 years ago in January 2013
Post # 3
Hostess
23602 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

I’m not a January bride, but I just wanted to bump your thread and say *SQUEAL*! 😀 How exciting!  Happy Three weeks to wedding day! 😀

Post # 4
1068 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Ha, I am the opposite. I have been totally chill for months and just now I’m starting to freak out. Last night, my Fiance finally cracked. He said something like, “Calm down! You’re really taking this stuff to extremes!” (I was freaking out because the Justice of the Peace we booked said he was going to register with the tribe to perform our ceremony and he still hasn’t registered!) Fiance is of the opinion that it doesn’t really matter because there is plenty of time. PLENTY OF TIME??? REALLY???

Post # 5
546 posts
Busy bee

Pretty relaxed right now. I bet that changes after New Years. Lately I have been loving all the emails between my bridesmaids that don’t all know eachother as they discuss shoe and accessories options. Now to hope one of my pregnant bridesmaids can make true trip! We are so close now!

Post # 6
529 posts
Busy bee

@achele:  I downgraded a lot too. I like simple.

Post # 7
98 posts
Worker bee

I feel the same. I freaked at first, but I calmed way down recently as it gets closer.  I think the 18 months of planning really helped.

The topic ‘3 more weeks!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors