(Closed) 3 pregnancies in 5 months, tired of this rollercoaster

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 2
3728 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
gyrobb:  it’s absolutely normal. I know I’d be in the same boat. Miscarriages take so much out of you. Just take it day by day and you will get excited.

I had a MC a 9 weeks in March and in the TWW now. I am petrified of having to go through the first trimester again and scared of another MC. It is normal.

Post # 3
7507 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2014

Maybe you and your husband should speak together  to your doctor about the best birth control options for you. You sound like you need a break from being pregnant (both physically and emotionally). I know you’re currently pregnant so perhaps plan to have that conversation once you deliver? take some time where it will be almost guaranteed to not become pregnant.

Post # 4
11518 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2014

huge hugs!

This must be tough.  I have no personal experience but I just wanted to send you some love and hope that this one might be the one 🙂

Post # 5
1063 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Omg I saw this title and you are my twin. Have also had 2 miscarriages in 5months and just found out i’m pregnant again. Last month I also said I don’t know if I can cope with all of this anymore but here we are. My husband was positive I wasn’t pregnant this month, especially as my ovulation was off due to the miscarriage in March but here we are. Had my hcg tested yesterday and it was on the very very low end of normal so don’t know how it’s going to pan out. 

Post # 6
1063 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

P.s I get not feeing excited. I was saying to my DH how unfair it is that the magic and excitement and joy of pregnancy has gone for us and even for our immediate family who also know what we’ve been through. 

Post # 7
783 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

Your feelings are completely understandable! If it were me I’m sure I would feel the same. Just try to take care of yourself during this time. Good luck with everything.

Post # 8
881 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
gyrobb:  I have not suffered a MC like you but I can only imagine how you must feel. This first trimester has been so hard for me. Doing it 3 times with two losses would be more than I could bear. 

I really hope this is your sticky baby and that you can find peace and relief soon. 

Post # 9
1782 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Oh but I hope this is a sticky baby for you and your hubby!! Wouldn’t that be just wonderful! ♡ I’m sure it’s overwhelming be because your hormones must be all over the place, but hopefully they will level off in the next few weeks. I really am pulling for you!!! Hang in there momma! 

Post # 11
1034 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Just wanted to say I wish you all the best. I had a missed miscarriage in August, about a week before I would have been announcing that I was 12 weeks. I took 3 months off and got pregnant again in December and am now 17 weeks. But the first trimester joy was totally robbed from me. I was paranoid and nervous most of the time. It totally makes sense and you are entitled to feel how you feel. I am so sorry for your losses and I hope this is the one that sticks. 

Post # 12
3728 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
Horseradish:  holy, that’s harsh. Taking a cycle or two off when TTC is totally different than not using birth control correctly.

Post # 13
2653 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

View original reply
gyrobb:  I went through a rollercoaster last year of taking ages to conceive to pregnancy and mc. I had 3 and then decided to take a break. I got pregnant the next month by accident and I felt exactly like you. The first tri was tough but I had an amaziNg doctor behind me who gives me very regular scans. I’m now 29 weeks and it’s been SO worth it. I really hope this is the one for you. Stay strong x

Post # 14
7507 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2014

View original reply
Pollywog:  dude, chill. I’m not being harsh at all. The OP says she is tired of the emotional and physical roller coaster she has been on lately, she wants a break. And this is on the heels of an unexpected pregnancy. She deserves to have some confidence in her ability to prevent pregnancy when she wants a break and there is no better way to get that confidence than speaking to a doctor who knows the op, knows her goals and her desires. I never said she didn’t use birth control correctly. No method is 100%. If she truly wants a break for her body and soul, then she deserves to have a 100% break.

Post # 15
1591 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

View original reply
gyrobb:  Totally normal to not be excited just yet. I’m currently experiencing my first MC and I KNOW when the time comes and I get pregnant again, I will be a nervous wreck. FX this is your sticky baby!!

View original reply
phoebephoebo:  Your success made me teary eyed! I’m feeling hopeless after my first MC, can’t imagine going through this THREE times. 

The topic ‘3 pregnancies in 5 months, tired of this rollercoaster’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors