(Closed) 3 ring bride what, where, when??

posted 8 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
690 posts
Busy bee

I would probably just make one my ACTUAL wedding band, and have him put that on during the ceremony.  Then just add the second one yourself later

Post # 4
1189 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2010

I also have two wedding bands, one for each side of my e-ring.  My husband gave me one of them the night before the wedding and I wore it under my e-ring on my finger the day of our wedding.  He slipped the second band on top during our ceremony when we exchanged rings.

Post # 5
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Hi Girls, 

Can you post some pictures of your e-rings with the two bands? My boyfriend really likes the stacked ring look and I’m trying to get some ideas of what kind of e-ring will go well if we plan to do two bands.

Thanks!

Post # 6
1729 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I’ve always liked the tradition of giving one band at the ceremony, then the other at the one-year anniversary, or motherhood, whichever comes first. But, @eryepye, that is just so sweet! I like the thought of having one be more of a wedding gift, then the other being the wedding band.

Post # 7
457 posts
Helper bee

My Fiance got me two bands to go on either side of my ring and hes getting them soldered together before the wedding and giving me the ring as ONE ring.

Post # 8
457 posts
Helper bee

These are my two bands but they need to get soldered together so they will look alot better, but i don’t get to see these two bands until my wedding day.

Post # 9
1189 posts
Bumble bee

Here are a couple pics of mine, sorry they’re not the best quality:

[attachment=971430,119693] [attachment=971430,119694]

Post # 10
804 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I’m going to do what eyrepye did – I’m planning on wearing one of my “wedding bands” and my E ring during the ceremony and then the fella will just put the last band onto my finger. And wow, those are some pretty rings ladies!!!

Post # 11
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Eyrepye – I LOVE LOVE LOVE your three ring setting. Can you tell me how the side diamonds on your engagement ring and wedding bands are set? Are they pave or channel set? And are they round or princess diamonds? I can’t tell from the pictures, but the rings look beautiful!!!

Post # 12
1189 posts
Bumble bee

Thank you!  They are bead-set pave round diamonds on the bands with a princess-cut diamond in the center.  Also, the two wedding bands are slightly wider than the e-ring band to set it apart.

The topic ‘3 ring bride what, where, when??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors