(Closed) 3 Ring Brides

posted 10 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
139 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2008

I just had the one wedding band,  so I can’t give you any advice, but I was just wondering how you ended up with two wedding bands?  was it the style of the rings?   

I would suggest just putting one on during the ceremony and wearing the other one on the other hand with the engagement ring.  Then you can switch them over to the proper hand after the ceremony.

Post # 4
297 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2008

I was actually wondering about this as well as I have three rings. The advice that my priest gave me was to either be wearing two of the rings and then have FH slide on the third or to leave the third one at home. I’m probably going to be doing the former.

Deonise – I have three rings due to the style of my e-ring.

Post # 5
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2008

In our (Catholic) ceremony, the priest actually blessed both my e-ring and wedding band, and my husband put them both on my finger…if I’d had two wedding bands, I probably would have had him put them both on, then added the e-ring myself later.

Post # 7
469 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2008

I also have two wedding bands, mainly because we bought a band for me that had little diamonds all across the top and then i got worried about wearing it to the beach, camping, etc,.  The fix?  An additonal plain band.  I’ll get one at the ceremony and my Fiance wants to give me the other band once we get back up to our room after the reception.

The topic ‘3 Ring Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors