(Closed) 3 row, all-in-one or statement rings… Anyone have them?

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 4
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

My engagement ring is 1 stone and 1 band, but my wedding “band” is actually 3 stackable rings  that together make a big statement. I love a big ring. 

Post # 5
5199 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 2010

I prefer a thicker/wider look as well, though am happy to achieve that through stacking a few rings together. My new set will have one solitaire and three bands, to give me some good width. They all “work” with each other so can look like a wider ring with some cut-outs if that makes sense, and it gives me some versatility in wearing/stacking. The dainty look is just not for me, though it took me some time and trial and error to figure that out!

You can always buy 2-3 wider bands and solder them together too!

I posted some wide bands in another thread this morning, here are a couple of them with “centre stones”:

Post # 6
3618 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@MOADD:  i love your wedding ring stack!

Post # 7
11355 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2009

All of the rings you ladies have posted are beautiful!

I have three stacked rings — my wedding band, e-ring (which has super-long, tapered baguettes), and my very thin anniversary band from my second anniversary. I originally wanted the anniversary band to be super thin so it would not take away from my e-ring behind it.  However, sometimes I am tempted to get a matching wedding band, instead, for the other side to make my set symmetrical, but we are not in a position financially for that to be a wise purchase right now, and I also never want to confuse my wedding band with a possible future anniversary band. I would have one engraved to make sure I could tell them apart if I ever end up doing this.)

Post # 8
1828 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

My ring is a bit different but just to give you another idea.

Since I’m posting from my phone I’ll have to use the same pics as before but I’ll try to get another angle later. It’s called a reverse cradle and the wedding band ( just a silver spacer ATM) fits between the two rails of the e-ring. It is custom made but there are others that make them. I’ve seen them with lots of diamonds and different designs but we wanted Celtic and didn’t want to take away from the alexandrite.

Post # 9
1105 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

@techprincesse:  here is my e-ring/wedding ring!  I love it!!  DH thought I might not like it when he got it, because it was just one ring, but that is what makes it great!!  

Here is a not so great pic of it, my camera on my phone is awful, but it has a thin row of diamonds on the top and the bottom.

Post # 11
1105 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

@techprincesse:  Thank you!  No it was from Zales and was actually on clearance when Darling Husband went to pick one out for me, so that made it even better and he liked the fact that it was an expensive ring, but that he got it for 60% less!!!  He is a bargain shopper like me……Love that man:)

Post # 12
5199 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 2010

There is someone on the bee who has a thick set with a cushion or square brilliant (and baguettes), so will give you an idea of how a thicker set would look with a princess. I can think of her avatar picture, but not her bee name!

It would probably be a good idea to not wear a ring at all, or to at least have something very low profile or a spare band (like a titanium one) though for work, putting your ring in “scrapey metal” objects all day can really risk damage to your ring, or your finger! It does not matter if they are think OR thick bands in that case, as they will be exposed to the damage all the same.

Post # 13
571 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

I suppose my e-ring could be a “3-in-one”  We aren’t planning on getting a wedding band as it already looks like it is a set and I love the 3 band/split shank look!!!  We found it at Jared.

Post # 16
747 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

This is my 3 row ring…is a 2 ct. diamond ring

The topic ‘3 row, all-in-one or statement rings… Anyone have them?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors