(Closed) 3 Stone Engagement Ring :-)

posted 7 years ago in Rings
  • poll: Did your fiance pick the ring out, or did you go with and pick it out?
    My fiance picked it out all by himself! : (24 votes)
    39 %
    I picked it out : (18 votes)
    29 %
    We both went together : (20 votes)
    32 %
  • Post # 3
    4137 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

pretty! and that’s so funny he had a spare…i wonder what it looked like!

Post # 5
    1537 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: April 2011

My Fiance picked it out, but I’ll admit I was a little sneaky about it. I had my proposal suspicions so one day while out shopping with my mom I showed her a couple of ring styles that I liked because I am very picky. I wanted something vintage looking with a lot of sparkle. My mom drifted into another jewelry store and came rushing back saying, “I found the one!” We both laughed because Fiance hadn’t even proposed yet. Sure enough the ring was perfect!

A few months later Fiance proposed with the ring!! My mom later told me that she had shown him three different rings in a couple of different price ranges and had told him that she thought I’d like these best. Out of the three he picked the one I fell in love with all that time ago 🙂 To this day Fiance still doesn’t know about my mom and I’s little shopping trip…shhhhhhh

Post # 7
    3222 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: August 2011

I sent my Fiance 3 different rings that I LOVED and told him which one I loved the most. So at least he kind of picked it Wink

Post # 8
    134 posts
    Blushing bee

I picked my ring out, and just gave him a hint! Well I had also picked out about 5 others, but ultimately he chose which one, and I loved it! So it was surprise!!

Post # 9
    4415 posts
    Honey bee
    • Wedding: December 2010

We went together.  I think he liked doing it that way best because he could see the rings on me, and he knew he wouldn’t pick out something I wouldn’t like. He’s also a bit intimidated about buying any jewelry for me, because I worked for a major jewelry store and know more about jewelry than he does… But I tell him he doesn’t have to feel intimidated, because most women know more about jewelry than men do, and I’ll love what he gets me no matter what anyway.

Post # 10
    293 posts
    Helper bee

I drool over this ring every time I look at it. Im inlove with all the details…Its really an amazing ring. And the meaning behind it makes it priceless.

P.S it WAS a 3 stone ring till we customized it and added 2 extra diamond on each side.

The topic ‘3 Stone Engagement Ring :-)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors