(Closed) 3 stone engagement rings… what does your wedding band look like?

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
2493 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@future_mrs_m:  I don’t have one together, but I am wearing this ring:

With this style of band:

Post # 4
7606 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

My band also has 3 stones!  My laptop is out for repairs this week but I’d love to post a pic when I get it back.  It’s basically the exact same as my e-ring but instead of a larger centre stone, there is just a same-as-the-others sized stone.

Post # 5
3063 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Hahaha! I didn’t even see this but about 2 minutes ago I just made a post about my three stone with wedding band! Anyway, I chose a 3mm milgrain gold band. Here it is:

Post # 6
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Post # 7
7311 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011 - Bed & Breakfast

Post # 8
1092 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Post # 10
598 posts
Busy bee

Post # 11
193 posts
Blushing bee

I got a yellow sapphire band to compliment my engagement ring

Post # 12
111 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

Post # 13
6825 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Post # 14
12 posts
Newbee

I went with a prong set diamond setting for my wedding band, with some milgrain around the edge!

Post # 15
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Post # 16
1092 posts
Bumble bee

@futuremrskgt:  Thank you! I originally had NO plans of having such a flashy set- 4 of the 5 diamonds in the band are diamonds my uncle (a jeweler) bought for my grandmother and set in a pair of earrings for her like 25 years ago. She gave the earrings to me a few months after the engagement, but the setting was one I’d never wear, so I asked if she’d mind if I put them in my wedding band, and she was over the moon about it.  I originally had something more simple in mind, with maybe diamond chips if anything, but who can turn those down?? LOL

I also adamantly wanted something I could wear by itself, so a curved wedding band was out for me.  This was the perfect set of circumstances.

The topic ‘3 stone engagement rings… what does your wedding band look like?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors