(Closed) 3 stone engagement rings… what does your wedding band look like?

posted 8 years ago in Rings
Post # 17
1916 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

I wear mine on separate hands.  I just don’t like the way they look together.  I tried on several different bands, but none of them looked quite right.

Here is a picture of my set together:

Post # 18
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I want to start by saying that my husband did a great job picking out my radiant diamond solitaire ering!  It’s totally my style and I like that it’s not as common.  So my ring wasn’t originally a tri.

When we were picking out wedding bands, I really wanted to find a way to make an enhancer/wrap with the .5 ct. princess cut diamond studs he gave me on our 1st Christmas.   Anyways, we went to a couple jewelers but they pushed for their own diamond settings/wraps which totally missed the point.  

After we got married I started toying with the idea to have them mounted on the ering itself for a few reasons.  1) for sentimental reasons.  2) I like the symbolism of a tristone ring.  Past, present, and future – we had been together for 7 years before we tied the knot.   3) it would match my tristone diamond pendant he gave me for our 3rd Christmas.  4), because they just sat in my jewelry box.  I rarely ever wore them because I was scared to lose them.  Once again, the jewelers tried to push for their own band, settings, and diamonds.  Finally, went to an independent jeweler and they agreed to do it.  I actually got to watch them put them on there.  Admittedly, I was a lil scared they’d mess it up, but I’m so happy with it.  I loved it before I had the stones added but I also love that it’s unique and represents our past, present, and future <3 

Post # 19
37 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Not a set, but I like that each ring looks separate and at the same time they compliment each other! The wedding band is an eternity band. Best of luck, lots of rings look nice with the 3 stone engagement ring! 

Post # 20
2144 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Post # 22
Bee
154 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012 - Schloss Heiligenberg/ Spearfish Canyon Lodge

I don’t have a picture with me right now, but I have a 2mm channel set half eternity. It’s low enough to it doesn’t hit the setting and sits flush with my e-ring. I love it!

The topic ‘3 stone engagement rings… what does your wedding band look like?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors