3-Stone Moissanite Anyone?

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 3
5405 posts
Bee Keeper

@JazzyGemini:  midnightsun used to have a 3 stone moissanite that she changed to a solitaire. If you search for her username, she might still have pictures somewhere, or if you PM her I’m sure she would send you some. 

Post # 4
5574 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

@JazzyGemini:  Oh wow I’ve never seen that setting with the little hearts! I love it! If you get it you have to come back and post pictures πŸ™‚

Post # 5
65 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

We didn’t use moissaniteco.com for my ring, but I do have a 3 stone moissy I absolutely adore.

I’ve been extremely satisfied with its shine and sparkle.  I love how it sparkles so many colors in lower lighting. I’ll see if I can get better pictures of the sparkle later tonight.

The ring is just a tad too big so I’ll eventually get it resized.  I’m currently wearing a size 9 for reference.  I was originally concerned that the band would be too thick to wear comfortably with a wedding ring.  However I found a wedding band that is slightly thinner, and they look and feel great together!

Best of luck with your ring, and let me know if you have any other questions.

Post # 6
2340 posts
Buzzing bee

1.25 center stone and .25 sidestones

Post # 9
5574 posts
Bee Keeper

@JazzyGemini:  Bahaha GOOD because I love me some heart details! My ring (not that you asked):)

Post # 13
65 posts
Worker bee

@JazzyGemini:  I love the setting and design of my ring.  The company we purchased it from no longer produces this design and I haven’t found anything else similar from it, so I quite possibly have a rare-ish and unique e-ring design!  However part of me hopes I’ll run into a ring sister one day. πŸ˜‰

Since you were also concerned about how a similar ring would look with a wedding band, I wanted to provide the photos I took with the wedding band after I received it.  

My wedding ring is properly fitted so its much more obvious that the e-ring needs to be sized down in the above photo.  I wanted a wedding ring that would look good on its own, but also look like it belonged with the e-ring.  I can’t believe I was able to find a split band with similar simple curvy lines.  The biggest difference is the wedding band has diamonds instead of moissanite.

The wedding band by itself just because! πŸ˜€

Hope this helps!

Post # 15
65 posts
Worker bee

@JazzyGemini:  I always liked how ring side designs stood out.  I can imagine being mesmerized by the colorful sparks of moissanite through the hearts!  Please update and let us know if you go with that ring.  If you do then we’ll obviously require pics!  

Since the ring you’re considering doesn’t have any curves like mine, I’m sure you’d be able to find a wonderful wedding band that goes beautifully with it!

Post # 16
5574 posts
Bee Keeper

@JazzyGemini:  It’s a diamond — .75 carat, SO’s grandmother’s (we had it re-set to be more “me”). πŸ™‚ Thank you!! I love it too! I hope you get the heart setting you are looking at!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors