3 stone setting : (34 votes)
    52 %
    Halo/plain band setting : (31 votes)
    48 %
  • Post # 3
    870 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

Hm, to be honest, I think the three-stone ring is absolutely stunning on you!  Usually I prefer halos, but the three-stone looks really good.  It looks more balanced on your hand than the halo. I do like the halo too though.

<3

Post # 4
    312 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2013

I really think that your beautiful center diamond gets lost amidst the halo. i had to go through this with my pear and opted for a clean look to sort of show off the center piece, something that seems to be done with the three stone setting.

Post # 6
    44 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2011

Oh gosh, no comparison here (in my mind). The halo looks much better!!

And I personally love the plain band on the halo with the pave diamond wedding band. It provides such a beautiful, sophisticated contrast. I also like the thinner band on the halo compared to the chunky band on the three-stone. The thinner band gives the center stone more “pop”.

Post # 7
    870 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

@country chic:  Haha yep I also got on a big halo kick. lol.  I’m going to reset my solitaire into a cushion halo verragio setting 🙂  I can’t wait to get it! It’s supposed to be here in 3 days!

<3

Post # 8
    3668 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2015

I like it as a 3-stone to be honest!

Post # 9
    44 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: June 2011

@sommertime:  I have a Verragio halo setting as well – you are going to love it!! 🙂

Post # 10
    6892 posts
    Busy Beekeeper
    • Wedding: March 2012

I normally dislike three-stones and love halos, but I like yours better as the three-stone.

Post # 11
    3063 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: November 2012

I like both, but I think the three stone looks amazing! 

Post # 12
    50 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

I love Halo style rings but I must agree with the masses. The 3 stone looks great on you!!! Best of luck!

Post # 13
    127 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

I’m loving the 3-stone!

Post # 14
    3402 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

I very much prefer the halo.

Post # 15
    578 posts
    Busy bee

I honestly stared and stared at the pictures and didn’t vote because I can’t make up my mind! I have a halo and absolutely love it (and yours!) but the 3-stone is so beautiful on you too! Tough choice 🙂 sorry I can’t help, but I think you’ll win either way

Post # 16
    348 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: August 2008

I think both are beautiful rings but to be honest I really like the 3 stone on you, the center stone just looks WOW in that pic, it kinda gets losts in the halo like pp said. In the end it’s how you feel about that matters, I’m sorry you’re not happy with the halo. Do you still have the diamonds from the 3 stone?

The topic ‘3 stone ring or halo setting?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors