curved band : (17 votes)
    55 %
    straight band : (14 votes)
    45 %
  • Post # 5
    1841 posts
    Buzzing bee
    • Wedding: April 2014

I voted curved, but that’s because I’d want the set soldered once we were wed.

Post # 6
    9139 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper
    • Wedding: November 2013 - St. Augustine Beach, FL

I had a curved band that sat flush with my three stone engagement ring for my first marriage.  I had the rings soldered together at the bottom so they wouldn’t spin or be out of line with each other.  I tried on a straight band but I didn’t like the gap between the two rings.  Aesthetically I like the curved or chevron band better with a three stone ring.

Post # 7
    160 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: July 1997

My ring isn’t three stone but has a similar look with the solitaire and wrap.  When I got an anniversary band as part of an upgrade, I found that the curved band sat much nicer with the rest of the ring.  I have everything soldered together because I don’t like things to slip or move!

Post # 8
    156 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

I choose a straight band with mine because it sits flush and I like being able to wear the band on it’s own. But if it didn’t sit flush, I would prob go with the curved band! Here’s mine:

Post # 9
    90 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: May 2011

Hi! I have a straight band with my three-stone and i love it!

It’s all just a matter of personal taste 🙂

Post # 10
    69 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: June 2013

i think a straight band will look good. i have a e3 stone (you commented on my post haha) if thethree stones sit high a straight band looks great. if its low, then a curved band.

Post # 11
    753 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2013

My vote is curved. When I was trying on rings I hated the gap. There is a bit of a gap in the picture above because I had a big plastic ring guard on my engagement ring at the time. The two actually sit together really well.

Post # 12
    1181 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

When the center stone is bigger and sits lower on the e-ring I think a curved band looks best. The diamond on my e-ring actually sits high but the prongs stick out on the sides so a straight band looks strange. 

Post # 13
    288 posts
    Helper bee

@sexymama118:  I am currently looking into getting that exact same ring! Do you mind if I ask what the stone sizes are and what size finger? 

Post # 14
    443 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

I chose a curved band with my 3-stone. I don’t really have a reason, I just liked the way it looked!

The topic ‘3 stone rings with curved and straight wedding bands’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors