(Closed) 3 things I wish I knew before we got married

posted 6 years ago in Relationships
Post # 3
1430 posts
Bumble bee

Thanks for sharing! None of it was brand new to me, I’ve heard similar things before but I think you can never read or think about it enough. And I def needed to hear all that again right now. I agree with all of the above! 🙂

Post # 4
1163 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@dazzledbyEddy:  Thank you so very much for sharing. I found it quite interesting.

Post # 6
5660 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2012

Great article, thanks for sharing. I sent it to my husband!

Post # 7
481 posts
Helper bee

There’s so much good stuff on relevant! Thanks for sharing. :}

Post # 8
6256 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: March 2014

That’s fascinating. I’ve been hearing a lot lately about how much more elusive happiness can be if we make that our primary goal. This kind of reminds me of that.

Post # 9
333 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Thanks for sharing, that was an interesting article!

Post # 10
287 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Great article! Thank you for sharing

Post # 12
1463 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I absolutely love the article…I am older and have learned this quite a few years ago. My Fiance and I decided that we would  put each other second only to God and I can honestly say it changed the dynamics of our relationship. We both stopped acting stubborn and selfish.

We are extremely close now, we know how important we are to each other, and because we made each other a priority it makes us so aware of the other person. We think about each constantly and that conscious thinking makes our behavior and actions a priority to each other.  

We changed each others behavior because he/she doesnt like when I act a certain way and I dont want to make him/her feel bad.

I AM GLAD HE PUBLISHED HIS ARTICLE IT WILL HELP COUPLES TO FOCUS AND REMEMBER WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT? EACH OTHER

The topic ‘3 things I wish I knew before we got married’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors