Post # 1
Ok, here’s mine:
Create an endowment fund for spay/neuter clinics.
Have 2 complete leg transplants, Can’t figure out any other way to banish all this cellulite. Ok just kidding, but it would take a miracle or a magic wand.
Hire a chauffeur, seriously I hate driving.
Post # 4
First would be a Harley for my daddy, he’s ALWAYS wanted a Harley.
Second would be the best pick-up money can buy for my SO.
Third would be the multi-million dollar house that I’ve had my eye on for years in a beautiful location that my SO, myself, and my parents LOVE, so that we can all live together happily, with enough room to have family and friends visit whenever they want.
Post # 5
1) Buy a castle in Ireland and move my whole family there.
2) Fund girls education and vocation training in Liberia West Africa and other places with extreme gender discrimination
3) Self sustaining agriculture and medical projects in the third world run and controlled totally by the locals
Post # 6
I would buy the services of the BEST doctors in neuroscience and also buy stock in some big pharmaceutical companies in hopes of curing my dad’s dementia.
I’d also run for Congress. One topic that I think which is horribly overlooked is the need for federal stem cell research.
Material things? Great. I would give my every last penny if I could go visit my dad tomorrow and he would recognize me and be able to talk to me.
Post # 7
1. Pay off the house. 2. Quit job. 3. Travel
Post # 8
1)build a dream home
2) help out my friends who are struggling
3) hire a chauffeur
Post # 9
Pay off our house and bills
Take care of my parents….send them on a dream VACAY, pay off all their bills
Donate tons to animal charaties….I have always said if I hit the lotto I will quit my job and donate all my time to helping animals! I will prob open some big animal shelter and save as many as I can….something I am very passionate about
Then after all that maybe do a lil vacationing with the hubby. ….Its been a dream to go to Africa on a safari so we would most def do that!!
Ohhhh one can only DREAM!!!
Post # 10
@JaneyDcat: #2, I will move to where u are and become your biggest political supporter with my lottery winnings! It hurts my heart so badly to realize how far we’ve been set back in this field due to past administrations.
Post # 13
1. pay off loans and our parent’s houses
2. buy our own house
Post # 14
1. Buy a gorgeous house with a huge backyard for lots of dogs.
2. Open up my own doggy daycare.
3. Take a month long vacation after quitting my job immediately!
Post # 15
1. Pay off debts, family debts & invest
Post # 16
1. Get my and FI’s dream home with a compound with homes for our parents on the property
2. Invest in my favorite charities (anti-nuclear, chemical regulation in food and cosmetics, homelessness), and probably start my own
4. Get my Fiance his dream supercar which I think is silly but I love him, and a good helmet for him to wear in it 😛