(Closed) 3 week long pms???

posted 7 years ago in Wellness
Post # 3
201 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Actually I recently had pms for about as long as you seem to have. I was under a lot of stress and my period came quite late because of it. Meanwhile though, I think my body was trying to have it, but just couldnt. I was feeling terrible for about 3 weeks- bloated, cranky, generally in pain all over. It was horrible! Glad you’re past it.

Post # 5
2522 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@mattsgirl813:  Wow, that’s pretty insane.  I get like this every so often and I think it’s a hormonal imbalance.

Are you on oral contraceptives?  Also, if you’re vomitting from PMS symptoms, I’d look into endometriosis.

Post # 8
2522 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@mattsgirl813:  Are you sure it’s from PMS?  It sounds like it might be an esophageal spasm or gall bladder attack?

Post # 10
858 posts
Busy bee

are you on birth control? it could just be that your hormone are out of wack. I would try to get a doctors appointment if I were you. I was all out of wach with never ending pms and 2 week long periods before I went back on the pill then I was much better

Post # 11
1855 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Was there any way you could have been pregnant?  When my first pregnancy ended in miscarriage, my OB told me that 20% of PGs end that way; apparently most women never even know they were pregnant.  That could explain both the nausea and really heavy blood flow.  Regardless, glad you’re feeling better now.  3wks of being sick is no fun!

Post # 13
1723 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Sorry you have been sick!!  Ok, so I doubt this is the problem and i don’t want to freak you out but it reminds me of a Mystery Diagnosis I saw the other day.  The woman would wake up in the middle of the night a couple times a week and throw up.  Then, she got to where she couldn’t keep food down.  The problem was somehow that food was blocked from going into her stomach.  Crazy!! And that’s rare, so I doubt it’s what you have.  But, I’d watch for it, especially if it happens again.  That just doesn’t sound like hormones to me.

Post # 16
1723 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

@mattsgirl813:  oh goodness!!! I’ve never had one, but I’ve never heard anything good.  Feel better!

The topic ‘3 week long pms???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors