(Closed) 3 weeks before the wedding and I want to call it off.

posted 8 years ago in Emotional
Post # 167
5427 posts
Bee Keeper

Read every word hoping it wasn’t closed yet… it’s been 5 days now, any updates?

Post # 169
1433 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2019 - City, State

View original reply
@j_jaye:  But you could reverse that as well. If the fiance went along with the OP’s demands then she could be said to be emasculating him, showing his friends that she can control him, that he is weak and able to be manipulated by her.

Maybe, but he has to handle that in a way that doesn’t include lying and making her look weak. He did the wrong thing by lying and he made it worse by letting his friends in on it.

Post # 170
1433 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@csteen85:  Oh, that place is a pharmacy. Like somewhere to get condoms. I hadn’t even thought of that. A drug store across the street from the strip club. How convenient.

Post # 171
1433 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Michelleivy:  Who is this Jeanie person? Did he tell you? Did he tell you why he wanted to see the girl’s intentions by walking her to the drug store?

Post # 172
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Wow, that sucks.  My heart breaks for you, there is no feeling like betrayl. Keep in mind, regardless of what you found out, you’re still wrong also.  He’s of course extremely wrong for lying to your face and I would be EXTREMELY worried about that.  But if I were him I wouldn’t be able to trust you either.  No matter who you slice it, both of you are equally at blame.  Just because you found something doesn’t justify how you found it.  Instead of blaming him for lying, you should try to look at what allowed him to do that.  That is the bigger issue.  Both of you are wrong for your actions and maybe taking some time to sort through it all is the best option.  Marriage is forever.  You cannot spend forever snooping and having him lying to you.  I really hope this works out for you in the best way possible. lots of hugs!!

The topic ‘3 weeks before the wedding and I want to call it off.’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors