(Closed) 3 weeks before wedding and I NEED to lose weight

posted 8 years ago in Wellness
Post # 17
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

View original reply
@BakerBee16:  I really loved it and it really isn’t so bad.  I would rec it to anybody!

Post # 18
1277 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

abrown9 I am so sorry I didn’t reply sooner…..got crazy busy at work (and yes I log on to weddingbee at work….but enough of that)…

I did lose on this diet, but it was very hard for me to maintain it….since it is so strict especially during the holidays….I did the diet before our honyemoon which was 5 months post the wedding…..I lost about 7-9lbs depending on the day I weighed myself….I would recommend it for a detox and quick weight loss but not long term….I also believe if I had excercised more I would have lost more….I might try it again in the next month or so….

again sorry for the late reply.

Post # 19
1751 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

View original reply
@ellbell921:  

View original reply
@mija22:  

Thank you both for replying 🙂 I ended up not going through with it because I am a vegetarian and I had no idea what I was going to eat on the days that allowed meat. I gained about 5 pounds over the holidays and just wanted a way to get that off and get me back on the right track. I’m just going to lower my portion size, eat more fruits/veggies, and start going to the gym again:)

The topic ‘3 weeks before wedding and I NEED to lose weight’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors