(Closed) 3 WEEKS– MAY 21

posted 7 years ago in May 2011
Post # 3
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

I still can’t believe it’s only 3 weeks away!!  We’re in the middle of minor details…mostly working on the seating chart for the reception; planners are busy calling those who didn’t bother to RSVP; and my girls are getting their final fittings.  My final fitting is May 14th.  We mailed our Rehearsal Dinner invites out this week too.  Fiance is cutting his grass at the moment and just wants the day to be here already…LOL.

Post # 4
111 posts
Blushing bee

The time has been DRAGGGGGGGING! I’m so ready for it to be here ๐Ÿ™‚ We are still finalizing ceremony music, making sure we have enough chairs for the reception, and praying that it doesn’t rain so we can still have it all outside!! oh and trying to finish getting my earrings and my matron of honor’s gifts together…

Post # 5
4385 posts
Honey bee

I can’t believe it’s only 3 weeks, but this week time really started to drag. I hope it doesn’t keep it up! My parents are coming into town on the 11th, to help with some home reno projects (insane I know!!), and I am off work starting the 18th. Luckily most of our wedding stuff is done! 

I designed our programs and now we just need to get some cardstock to print them on. I also need to make some cute labels for our candy buffet, and buy the candy ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 7
152 posts
Blushing bee

I have to pay off the limos this week and then we are DONE!!! LOL My mom is doing the groomsman baskets I have to finish the bridesmaids flipflops and get their bachlorette shirts made…decide on readings for church….I guess I have more to do then I thought! lol

Post # 8
5800 posts
Bee Keeper

I’m pretty sure I have to pay a ton of vendors this week ๐Ÿ™

Post # 9
1004 posts
Bumble bee

We are pretty much done with everything thank goodness. Just a couple vendors left to pay and little things to pick up the week before and we should be good to go.  I get my dress back from the seamstress on Thursday, so I am anxious to see how it looks since my hair trial is the same day!  Eeeeekkkkkk!!

Post # 10
57 posts
Worker bee

I have my second dress fitting monday, tuesday we meet with the DJ to finalize everything, Wednesday we meet our Maitra D’ and drop everything off at our venue.

Just sent out rehearsal dinner invites,

Still need to do: Church programs, Seating cards, and pay vendors.

Overall in good shape and getting really excited.

Post # 11
413 posts
Helper bee

Well, 10 days out ladies!  Finally able to check the 10 day weather forecast!  We’ve had nothing but snow, rain, storms, rain, tornadoes, rain, floods, oh…and more rain.  Why should I be surprised when the extended forecast starts today and rains until the 25th ๐Ÿ™

The topic ‘3 WEEKS– MAY 21’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors