(Closed) 3 weeks out & frustrated

posted 8 years ago in Destination Weddings
Post # 3
73 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2010

I’m sorry to hear that you are frustrated and dealing with inconsiderate people.

About your friends, I wouldn’t worry about them at all, you have enough things to deal with and they don’t need to be adding to your stress.  They know where they have to be and they can deal with their accomodations.

I know it’s hard not to worry about it because your guests to be happy, but this is YOUR day and they need to get over their pettiness and stop stressing you out about it.

About your family’s accomodations. Are there any B&Bs in the area that might work? 

Post # 5
563 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

I’m glad that you found lodgings for your family.  That was your only responsibility here.  If your friends find an Econolodge unacceptable, then it is their responsibility to find alternative accomodations and show up on time.  

Post # 6
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2010

Glad it worked out for family.. As for the friends, whatever! Dont let them make their problem yours.  Focus on the day ahead and the details that actually involve you.  Sometimes, you have to turn a deaf hear to the noise.

The topic ‘3 weeks out & frustrated’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors