(Closed) 3 weeks out – bugging!

posted 4 years ago in Beehive
Post # 2
1118 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Yeah. I feel you. I’m a week and a half out, we haven’t picked half our dance songs, haven’t given the DJ a list of plays and don’t-plays, I decided today I’m going to DIY all our miscellaneous signage because it’s too late to Etsy that sh*t at this point, wehaven’t assembled our favors, haven’t started the ceremony programs, don’t have a guest book, don’t have pictures for the memory table… and that’s just what I can think of off the top of my head! Oh, and don’t even mention packing for the honeymoon. No, I haven’t thought about it, and I don’t care. 🙂

If it makes you feel any better though, we had about 20 outstanding RSVP’s at 3 weeks out, and at this point we only have 2 left (with a promise to commit by Wednesday). Just let people know when your final numbers are due, that usually gets them moving!

At the end of the day, we have a venue, we have food, and booze, and music. And we’re getting married!!! People are going to have fun. Have faith! It’s nuts but it’ll be SO worth it!

Post # 3
570 posts
Busy bee

bridalruss87:  I think it’s completely normal to be really stressed three weeks out.  I would recommend that you tell yourself to stop worrying about things that are out of your control, like your mom’s dress and SS and to check off as many things as you can now so you can relax closer to the day.  I’m sure he means well but don’t listen to your Fiance about doing things “later.”  Maybe you can ask your Fiance or parents for help wrangling the rsvps?  Best of luck!  Try to enjoy it!

The topic ‘3 weeks out – bugging!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors